Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? (419 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by ekensi01: 6:36am On May 21, 2017
For years now i totally hate it when people talk of going to be baptise.

I have seen many people who are baptise but keep sinning 'raw sins'. I don't see need for it any longer.

Guys help me out, am i doing wrong?
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by Scatterscatter(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2017
Getting baptised doesn't wash away your sins, it is only a public symbolic declaration that you are a believer and follower of Jesus Christ.

To stop sinning takes a conscious and deliberate effort with the help of the Holy Spirit and Grace.

Go ahead with you baptism "by immersion" and don't forget Christianity is a personal race and we will all be judged individually.
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by Davash222(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2017
How do you mean by 'raw sin'
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by Elthugnificent(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2017
What is the use of eating if we still get hungry.
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by Pastafarian: 7:16am On May 21, 2017
good question
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by ekensi01: 7:43am On May 21, 2017
Elthugnificent:
What is the use of eating if we still get hungry.
The use is to drive it away when it comes and also keep your body balance.
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by Elthugnificent(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2017
ekensi01:
The use is to drive it away when it comes and also keep your body balance.
what Is the use of living if we are still going to die.
Re: What's The Need Of Getting Baptise, If People Are Baptise Still Contiune In Sin? by ekensi01: 9:01am On May 21, 2017
Elthugnificent:
what Is the use of living if we are still going to die.
To fulfill the purpose of being born. All who was born has a mission to accomplish.

(1) (Reply)

If / Reasons Children Change Church Once They Get Admitted In Higer Institution / Pastor Adeboye Declares ‘holy War’ Against Kidnappers, Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.