Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Is The Focus Of A Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Focus Of A Church? (366 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Ten Characteristics Of A Church Choir / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Focus Of A Church? by oloriooko(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
My question this Sunday morning is this:

Who is the focus of a church; the pastor or the people (congregation)?

..........modified

In a ministry (church) who is more important aside God; the pastor or the congregation
?
Re: Who Is The Focus Of A Church? by whitebeard(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2017
Baba GOD op
Re: Who Is The Focus Of A Church? by Amberon: 7:19am On May 21, 2017
God is the focus.
Re: Who Is The Focus Of A Church? by ProPastorChris(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2017
oloriooko:
My question this Sunday morning is this:

Who is the focus of a church; the pastor or the people (congregation)?

..........modified

In a ministry (church) who is more important aside God; the pastor or the congregation
?
OP if I may clarify: the church is the universal church, the body of Christ the totality of the new creations headed by the Master Jesus Christ while a church is the ministry given a man as a tool to reach out to men of diverse culture and race to bring them into oneness of the knowledge of the Master.
In light of the foregoing, your question or should I say rephrased question is simply the congregation after which comes the pastors.
We are all members of the the universal church which is the one and only reason Jesus came to die for and raise unto himself a people.
The church is the most powerful singular entity in the whole world as opposed to a church

(1) (Reply)

"Are You Aspiring For The Presidential Race Come 2019" Pastor Advertises (pic) / Hi, I Would Like To Tell You About Jesus Christ, The Only Way To God / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.