Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Get Me This Offer And Get 1m Cash. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Me This Offer And Get 1m Cash. (617 Views)

Playstation 3 Forsale for 8k!! Dont miss this offer!! / Would You Take This Offer? / Grab This Offer Fast!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Me This Offer And Get 1m Cash. by ijeshaboy: 8:06am On May 21, 2017
Hello, I want to strike a deal with real people here not scammers, get me a federal job with my B.SC and I pay you 1 million naira immediately. Note: am not jobless but my job doesn't allow me to see my daughter and wife but only once in a year and I work everyday. Thanks, 08183297197

(1) (Reply)

Grenfell Tower, London Fire; One Of The Most Massive Fire Incidents In London / Things That Can Easily Hinder The Success Or Progress Of Marriage / Is She The Best Mom Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.