Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers (50761 Views)

LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by flesthy: 5:44pm On May 21, 2017
Radiohead6:
ONLY TWO THINGS CAN RESCUE NIGERIA NOW
1. NOT THE MOST BRILLIANT BUT A TOTAL COUP
2. RETURN OF THE POLITICALLY EDUCATED ELITES ABROAD (AS IT WAS IN THE PAST SO SHALL IT BE IN THE PRESENT)

BTW THE EARTH IS FLAT AND COVERED BY A DOME (THE FIRMAMENT)
am not understanding
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 21, 2017
The nigerian army has been in politics right from onset.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Lex11(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2017
No earthly person, institution or army is perfect... with that in mind, also considering our national history ('66 coup and the bloodshed that continued for years)... I commend the army's present professional stance and projected integrity with re: to "political meetings" among its officers.

We should encourage them in that and more toward a more solidified "union" and peace!

----
U no go even fit sit-down chop garri if bullet dey fly

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by GameGod(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2017
Time to kick some Yeeebos out of the Army grin grin nothing like coup scare cheesy cheesy
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Salt3: 5:50pm On May 21, 2017
This country is really getting out of hand.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
Give up on trying to infect others with your ignorance. Punch has always been Anti-Buhari from day one. It was even recently that the Punch correspondent at Aso Rock was thrown out because of Punch's anti-Buhari position.

raker300:
punch that is apc mouthpiece is now "nonsense news"?..lol
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Xano(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
Rubbish

Spreading rumours to gain sympathy, while doing eye service.

Nigerian Army of all rank should be disciplined, non-political and professional, not spreading false rumours.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by 3Ceagle(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
GameGod:
Time to kick some Yeeebos out of the Army grin grin nothing like coup scare cheesy cheesy

You talk like a baby, with people of your intelligence, Nigeria will continue to be in confusion. If you have nothing constructive to say why not just read only.

4 Likes

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
raker300:
Nigerian officers only know how to shoot at and harass unarmed civilians..why not go and confront Cameroon?
wetin Cameron do Nigerians ? is Buhari from Cameron ?
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Boyooosa(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
WHERE IS NIA? USELESS?
ANYWAY, WE THANK GOD FOR BBC...
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by oweman: 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=KidsNEXTdoor post=56732719]

What else do you want them to do
Most of these soldiers are northerners
And you know what they say about north and power .

By military law any officer involved I n meetings with politicians is as good as gone and in extreme level could face death sentence .!
Every soja man facebook soja or regular soja know this by heart and anyone saying he don't know is on his own the ordinance is there for all .
BA WASA.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Edum13656: 6:17pm On May 21, 2017
let Buhari hand over to Emir of Daura for peace to reign. biko
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by koboko69: 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
raker300:
Nigerian officers only know how to shoot at and harass unarmed civilians..why not go and confront Cameroon?
Smh...
Same Cameroon that Nigerian soldiers liberated?
Do i blame u guys?
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by OreMI22: 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
Another excuse for ethnic cleansing.

The same Burutai that claimed there are unknown soldiers plotting, will suddenly descend on non-Fulani officers using the bogus excuse of "coup plotting" to further remove any sort of national character on our armed forces.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by donttouch: 6:42pm On May 21, 2017
Serendip:

Some other sources who spoke with our correspondent on Saturday also noted that the establishment of an army unit in Daura, Katsina State, on Friday, named Muhammadu Buhari Forward Operation Base, by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, was an effort to fortify the president’s hometown and a public pledge of loyalty.

Am I the only one the read the above??
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by mockingdove: 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
Coup is not possible in nigeria again, they will kill all d soldiers easily within one week, niger delta nd biafra group with boko haram will just destroy dem
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by GameGod(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
3Ceagle:

You talk like a baby, with people of your intelligence, Nigeria will continue to be in confusion. If you have nothing constructive to say why not just read only.
Na true i talk na
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Joejoe12(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
hunnnn! Thinking that Nigeria is one? Am so sorry. 90% of nigeria owed by salam, 4.5% by yorubawa and 5.5% to the rest
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
Trash by buratai...

prof. Miganigal
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by megama: 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
raker300:
that's a solidarity move not confrontational
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by marazzina7: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
May ALMIGHTY GOD have HIS mercy upon us.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by bantudra: 8:10pm On May 21, 2017
kikikikikiki.... grin...military rule is underway..... grin

i can only laugh over ipob.... grin grin grin......democracy my foot.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by bantudra: 8:12pm On May 21, 2017
mockingdove:
Coup is not possible in nigeria again, they will kill all d soldiers easily within one week, niger delta nd biafra group with boko haram will just destroy dem

kikikikikiki.... grin

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by crispus09(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
if u are struggling of fighting for ur everyday living u re a soldier so virtually everybody is a soldier but army is a soldier dat wie govt uniform
omooba969:

U mean soldiers? undecided

English sef. grin
omooba969:

English sef. grin
omooba969:

English sef. grin
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Rich4god(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
OreMI22:
Another excuse for ethnic cleansing.

The same Burutai that claimed there are unknown soldiers plotting, will suddenly descend on non-Fulani officers using the bogus excuse of "coup plotting" to further remove any sort of national character on our armed forces.
Seriously, am forced to believe you. There are some senior officers from the southern extraction and their numbers are much. I think this is just a way to technically arrest them and flush them out.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Radiohead6(f): 10:19pm On May 21, 2017
flesthy:
am not understanding
The EARTH been flat part?
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by Radiohead6(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2017
desquad:
I need more emphasis on this please, any sites or places you can recommend me a read?
YouTube 'Flat EARTG' or google it but prefeably youtube , Bless your heart for wanting to even know more about the lie we have been fed for more than 50years
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by omooba969(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2017
crispus09:
if u are struggling of fighting for ur everyday living u re a soldier so virtually everybody is a soldier but army is a soldier dat wie govt uniform
[color=#006600][/color]

Hahahahacheesy cheesy cheesy...amusing, very amusing. I still don't gerrit u knw. grin

Hahahahacheesy

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:55am On May 22, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
Nonsense news
bro, the zoo is doomed for real . America is involved , they have succeeded in their plans to cripple the country by attacking the snake in the head. I wonder what 2019 will be like , that's why I so wanna clear my papers and leave before jungle mature .

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2017
So buhari open barrack name am his name...d ego this man get ehn,just all about power he knows. Burutai shattap there...I suspect u
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by darediamond(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2017
krendo:
I hope Burutai is not using the guise of military coup to entrench nepotism in the army

If there was a coup plan then the evidence has to be made public
The man is not speaking the truth at all!
He and his Northern Emirs are the one really at it underground!!!
Babangida once said "we do not run out government on the pages of news papers".
But if any coup comes up this time, ***IT WOULD BE SOUTHWEST VS CORE NORTH BIG TIME WAR STRAIGTH AWAY!!****
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by darediamond(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Both scenarios are terrible
What crime did Nigeria commit to deserve Buhari
Non Application Of COMMON SENSE bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.