Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Or What Is The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Or What Is The Devil? (770 Views)

I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says / What Will Become Of Religion If The Devil Repents / Help The Devil Is Controlling My Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Or What Is The Devil? by Alexbrain(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2017
Am finding it hard to define Satan, lucifer or the devil like the Bible called him. Please I do need a description I can agree with.
Re: Who Or What Is The Devil? by donbenie(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2017
He's the Boogeyman..created to frighten naughty children..
Re: Who Or What Is The Devil? by onlyTheTruth(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2017
the Bible can't tell u hu he is. because the authors of the Bible had little or no knowledge about God or the unseen world..
they r gud in guess work. telling u angels disobeys god. n satan was one of d angels n became a fallen angel like d other demons..

dis s based on assumptions and totally fabricated..

satan (iblees) was a jinn, jinns r another creation of almighty God living in a parallel world wit humans. they have free will like humans, so they can choose to obey or disobey. Angel on d other hand have no free will. they were programmed to carry out wotevr instructions given to dem 101% ...

God created man and jinn to worship him. befor man ws created, jinns were created by God n gave dem free will n satan happened to be a devoted worshipper n as d saying goes *a child whose hands r clean cn eat wit elders * satan because of steadfastness in worship, he used to hang around jinns.
wen God created man, he asked all his creations to bow down to man. all obeyed including d angels, all of em. but satan refused (because of PRIDE).
he felt dat man ws made out of mud, while jinns wer made from smokeless fire, so hes superior n cnt bow to such..
his ego couldn't allow him to repent, so he was banished.
he told God dat ,hence man is the reason y he ws banished, give me to d last day, i wil mislead man, God reply *except those hu are not arrogant to do what their lord commands*

in the jinn world, the criminal jinns are d ones we refer to as DEMONS....

these demons aid magicians, pastors doin magic(miracles), d afaa parading himself as an Islamic cleric. d ritualist, they r also part of d witch n wizard team, (witch or wizard s a team comprising of a criminal from d human world and a criminal from d jinn world)
jinns are not forbidden from crossing to d human world n vice versa, but d criminal ones(demons) brainwashed by iblees r doing so, and they have d ability to take any form, size or shape, they cn transform into ya grand papa n appear in ya dream telling u dat so n so person killed him or did something to u, playing with ya mind..
they have d ability to possess, control your thoughts, run through your body anyhw it pleases dem.

so iblees, d chief satan s recruiting from d human world n d jinn world ..
Re: Who Or What Is The Devil? by onlyTheTruth(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2017
the Bible can't tell u hu he is. because the authors of the Bible had little or no knowledge about God or the unseen world..
they r gud in guess work. telling u angels disobeys god. n satan was one of d angels n became a fallen angel like d other demons..

satan (iblees) was a jinn, jinns r another creation of almighty God living in a parallel world wit humans. they have free will like humans, so they can choose to obey or disobey. Angel on d other hand have no free will. they were programmed to carry out wotevr instructions given to dem 101% ...

God created man and jinn to worship him. befor man ws created, jinns were created by God n gave dem free will n satan happened to be a devoted worshipper n as d saying goes *a child whose hands r clean cn eat wit elders * satan because of steadfastness in worship, he used to hang around jinns.
wen God created man, he asked all his creations to bow down to man. all obeyed including d angels, all of em. but satan refused (because of PRIDE).
he felt dat man ws made out of mud, while jinns wer made from smokeless fire, so hes superior n cnt bow to such..
he told God dat ,hence man is the reason y he ws banished, give me to d last day, i wil mislead man, God reply *except those hu are not arrogant to do what their lord commands*

these demons aid magicians, pastors doin magic(miracles), d afaa parading himself as an Islamic cleric. d ritualist, they r also part of d witch n wizard team, (witch or wizard s a team comprising of a criminal from d human world and a criminal from d jinn world)
jinns are not forbidden from crossing to d human world n vice versa, but d criminal ones(demons) brainwashed by iblees r doing so, and they have d ability to take any form, size or shape, they cn transform into ya grand papa n appear in ya dream telling u dat so n so person killed him or did something to u, playing with ya mind..
they have d ability to possess, control your thoughts, run through your body anyhw it pleases dem.

Re: Who Or What Is The Devil? by Pastafarian: 10:21am On May 21, 2017
Lucifer, and the modern concept of Satan, is an evolved idea. Try studying the history of your own holy book, specifically the origins of the Old Testament. It's easy to find information on how the mashit (the destroyer), then mal'ak hammashit (angel of destruction), then ha-satan (the accuser or adversary) to Satan with a capitol S. Regardless, a belief in a singular big-bad there just to oppose Yahweh (the current popular conception) is childish and uninformed.
Re: Who Or What Is The Devil? by swagguElite(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2017
donbenie:
He's the Boogeyman..created to frighten naughty children..
grin grin grin ...my man! ...yu crazy!

1 Like

Re: Who Or What Is The Devil? by swagguElite(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2017
onlyTheTruth:

how come you know this much about these DevilsnDemonsParamilitarySystemOfOperation ... Where can I tap out of that knowledge! ...any links?

(1) (Reply)

Adron Ileya Promo / Nairaland Gospel Musician Releases Song Titled "You Love Me" (video) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.