Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says (470 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by Johnnyessence(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2018
A Nigeria  lady, Sylvia Eguonor took to her Facebook page to share before and after photos of becoming a born again. According to her, for 25 years she was serving the devil and doing things that will please her flesh. Looks like she also stopped bleaching. She wrote;

I am not ashamed to testify about my past.
When I was in the world I never knew what I was doing is a sin. I was calling God a liar and doing to my self what will please my flesh, i was working for the devil for the past 25years before now. I use to do all manner of evil. 
I committed sexual immorality
I steal and tell lies
I fought a lot
I put on tight, leggings and trousers
I wear makeup and I fix eyelash 
I was fixing nails and painting them 
I fix weavon and attachment 
I put on close that exposes my body
I even smoke cigarettes 
I peers 4 holes in my ears and I will put hearings in all the holes
I was bleaching my skin

I was like Jezebel until Jesus saved me, 
I don't know that Jesus loves me so much. He saved me and now I am saved. Grace found me and I got saved.

You that is reading this message if u know u are still battling with ur sin repent now and accept Jesus into ur life and have salvation. Salvation is free. Repent and put away the attires of Jezebel. Jezebel is the first woman in the Bible that wear makeups and dress worldly , so whosoever that put on the attires of Jezebel is the daughter of Jezebel. source : http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/02/i-was-working-for-devil-for-past-25.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by Colleverage: 5:44am On Feb 06, 2018
grin how much was devil paying you for your hardwork?
What is the interview process like?
Where is his office located?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by Johnnyessence(m): 5:45am On Feb 06, 2018
thank God for her salvation. if this woman can change this way, Bobrisky is next. it's only God that can change him. Bobrisky, you will be arrested by God. The God that created all great things will change him for good. this is a great testimony.
Re: I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Bobrisky is next. you can't be deceiving yourselves and your followers with your fake life. you will have to apologize to God on what you do to your body.
Re: I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique
Re: I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2018
To God be the glory for this great change.
Re: I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2018
hisgrace090:
To God be the glory for this great change.
hallelujah.i thank God for her salvation. he's now an evangelist. glory be to God in the highest.

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of The Lord. / A Pastor Ask My Girl Friend To Swear By The Bible. / The Mystery Of Altars – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.