Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning (505 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning by Trueigbo: 9:55am On May 21, 2017
Why do christian worship in the morning? Every church have early morning service and before 10am most churches are done.

Any reason for this
Re: Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning by Nobody: 9:58am On May 21, 2017
grin

SmellingAnus & my OgaSinz why u both go to church before sunrise grin ?
Re: Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning by teelaw4life(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2017
Because their pastors say so.
Re: Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning by Trueigbo: 10:12am On May 21, 2017
teelaw4life:
Because their pastors say so.

Then its not biblical
Re: Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning by SmellingAnus(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

The church also knows that people have both spiritual and physical daily activities to attend to... The church also knows that the following day is Monday which means many persons might either go to school or work... It's simply wisdom... No wonder the bible says... Wisdom is profitable to direct...
Re: Why Do We Go To Church In The Morning by OgaSINZ: 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I think my lord Pete said it all cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Importance And The Effects Of Sacrament Of Confirmation / The POWER In The NAME Of JESUS. / Will This Hinder My Chance For Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.