Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Kings 17:12-13 And Typical Nairalander's Response - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Kings 17:12-13 And Typical Nairalander's Response (397 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man" / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Kings 17:12-13 And Typical Nairalander's Response by jossypet(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2017
And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.

[b][/b]A typical Nairalander would say that pastors or prophets are wicked. How could he be demanding a widow's last meal from her? Why couldn't he multiply the meal first? Friends, let's get it clear: God is not a man. He works in ways we cannot see. What would have been your response?
Re: I Kings 17:12-13 And Typical Nairalander's Response by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2017
Well, Elijah was a simple man and it was easy to identify the spirit of God in him. What do we have today? Matetial things seeking conmen claiming to be men of God while extorting headless gullibles.

(1) (Reply)

Payment Of Tithes: Voluntary Or Mandatory? / . / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Have S3X On Sunday Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.