Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus (5975 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Alabi324(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2017
Please what are demerits of this phone for those who have bought and used the phone.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by GoodYYor: 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
Alabi324:
Please what are demerits of this phone for those who have bought and used the phone.
u will use phone for 3days without charging.......thays the only demerit i know

5 Likes

Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nastydroid(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
GoodYYor:

do you know what is demerit?

1 Like

Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 21, 2017
As expensive as the phone is, no 4G
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by GoodYYor: 1:06pm On May 21, 2017
Nastydroid:
do you know what is demerit?

do u know anything abt phones

1 Like

Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2017
Westmorland:

it has now
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Alabi324(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2017
Westmorland:
Infinix note 3 also lack 4G
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Iamsheye(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
Alabi324:
but note 3 pro has
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Techm8: 2:36pm On May 21, 2017
Demerit: No 4G
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Oyetboy(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

it has now
na u put 4G ontop am now?
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by djmask(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2017
Am using it, the phone came with stock Android, no lovely themes or interface. Gets very very hot when charging either off or on. The battery last but not for three days. Too slippery. But I love the phone.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

it has now

It doesn't. I'm sure of that.
For that reason I I went & got Infinix hot 4 pro instead of the L9plus
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
Alabi324:
Yeah note 4 pro has but it's not easy to find in d market
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by jesse8048(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2017
Westmorland:

It doesn't. I'm sure of that.
For that reason I I went & got Infinix hot 4 pro instead of the L9plus

Where and how much?
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 6:33am On May 22, 2017
jesse8048:

Where and how much?

Ordered from JUMIA at N47,500 during their mobile week but now d price is abt 51-60 k
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Abdstrakt(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2017
so far it seems 4G is the recurring demerit here. If it isn't an issue I'll advance you just go ahead and get it. I've played with the phone for a while and it's really good. display, battery, screen size. performance is really OK too.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Alabi324(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
Abdstrakt:
so far it seems 4G is the recurring demerit here. If it isn't an issue I'll advance you just go ahead and get it. I've played with the phone for a while and it's really good. display, battery, screen size. performance is really OK too.
Some pple actually said d phone is not loud plus availability nt to change themes.also d phone hot wen charging.Hv u experience such things?
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Abdstrakt(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
Alabi324:
Some pple actually said d phone is not loud plus availability nt to change themes.also d phone hot wen charging.Hv u experience such things?
It's loud enough, but it doesn't have that sharp quality you get on the s6 edge. But I can tell you it's very loud.
With the current Hios launcher update on the play store you can now change themes on the L9 plus.
There's a tinge of warmness when it's charging, and it's commonplace for a device with metal body, but definitely not Hot.
You could walk into aby slot or microstation outlet to have a feel of the phone
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:18pm On May 22, 2017
djmask:
Am using it, the phone came with stock Android, no lovely themes or interface. Gets very very hot when charging either off or on. The battery last but not for three days. Too slippery. But I love the phone.
Hi @djmask If you're using your phone while charging, it's bound to get Hot. However, if you're really sure the hotness is abnormal - please visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. An update is available - the L9 Plus now has more themes. Use your Pouch to prevent from slipping. Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2017
Alabi324:
Hi @Alabi324 It does not get hot while charging. An update is available to remedy the Theme situation.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by shedy03(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2017
processor is poor, just quadcore.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by chicwoman(f): 2:59pm On May 22, 2017
That's really the only thing I don't like
If not, its a good phone
It's perfect for multitasking
Westmorland:
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by NCP: 5:46pm On May 22, 2017
Just pray make demerits no over power merits.

Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by tafat: 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
GoodYYor:

Lol, i dey tell u
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by kogbaski99: 7:22pm On May 22, 2017
No demerits o
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Norman4real(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
If you previously held a FHD screen phone, you won't like the resolution on this. 720p on 6 inch is not that good. Camera is pretty average, its not bad but it can't be considered as outstanding in any way.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by djmask(m): 12:49am On May 23, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @djmask If you're using your phone while charging, it's bound to get Hot. However, if you're really sure the hotness is abnormal - please visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. An update is available - the L9 Plus now has more themes. Use your Pouch to prevent from slipping. Thanks for the feedback.
Thank you so much. Please how do I get the update on L9 plus? Please help me.
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
djmask:
Thank you so much. Please how do I get the update on L9 plus? Please help me.
Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for the Update. @djmask You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2017
The phone is okay, it's what am using, mhen the battery is a beast, cab use it for a while day to browse without charging
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by olaboyeh(m): 12:50am On Aug 08, 2017
I held the fone recently.. It's not something i like at all.. If tecno like make dem put 10000mah..d fone display quality is too poor... 720p is too small for a 6 inch fone.. Nd d lack of 4g is a turn off.. 4g is d next generation nau.. Camera is pretty okay.. Nd battery i guess.. But display is no no for me.. Though has a sleek design but poor interface. Hot 4 pro is better or get d beast. Note 3 pro
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 08, 2017
grin people are complaining about screen resolution, for me this Phone is okay, and the camera too is fine, although the processing speed is low and the UI is just like that, it's not everything I will get in a Phone using tecno anyway
Re: Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 11, 2017
djmask:
go to play store and update your hi launcher, it comes with so many themes now and awesome wallpapers, that's what the carlcare man was trying to tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics / Can One Get A Phone With Budget of #20,000-#25,000? / Please Help I'm Finish. 9000 I Mistaken Recharge My Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.