Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

#BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (32982 Views)

Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Linda Ikeji Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / Funke Akindele Wows For ThisDay Style Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by itsmeurLady(f): 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
I see some of you here saying he does not have class, he smiles too much, wats the need of extra denim jacket and so on...

If you were the one in his shoes, you'd continue to smile all the wayyy because his levels haff change

Secondly, explain class Biko To the classy people that called him classless. I bet they don't even have a car of their own, talkless of millions in their acts. Neither do they roll with Kings on a daily basis buh still they come here and call him classless... I think you are actually clueless!!! Like it or not, Nigga is Class itself now!

Thirdly, the photoshoot was sponsored. If u have any idea of how a celebrity lives, you'd kno wat I'm talking about and many more designers are waiting for him to come Rep their brand. What I'm trying to say is, the designer(s) selects the outfits and not Efe. So if they tell him to wear 10 denim jacket, he will wear it as long as he's being paid. I bet you'd do same!

In Conclusion, let's learn to appreciate Good things so that good things will come to Us. I kno that Nigerians will always try to make a joke out of everything and that's what makes us "Unique" buh der is a limitation to everything.

NB: I am not in any way related to him, just to be clear... *drops mic smiley
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by toseen7: 7:08pm On May 21, 2017
Cool cool
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by ireneblush(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
HomesOfLife:
The last pic tho.. What's the need of an extra denim jacket again??
cold de catch am.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by barallanee(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2017
PapiNigga:
d second pic is dope...
swear down
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by NEDULASER(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
Efe the sky is your limit.
I said it EFe you hv
more to give... It wouldn't be bad idea to go for modeling tins. you have the plateform .Though I am not a fan of that big brother stuff.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by brightgreat(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2017
He is

XXLDICK:

Isn't he
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by Sunglass20(f): 12:02am On May 22, 2017
May that laughter continue to be ur portion
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by Heineken(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2017
goslowgoslow:
What money?
lol I tire o
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by Forevergood: 7:07am On May 22, 2017
highchief1:
you must be very classless to call this class
Look at ur self very well classless is written all over you by not appreciating Good thing....nonsense....Am in my come nd beat me
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by XXLDICK(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
itsmeurLady:

No he isn't... the question now is Do you kno the meaning of Class He was Classless buh not anymore, He sits and fines with King now, give him his respect, nuff sed!
I don't know your definition of class.

fame doesn't mean class. for example, Mr IBU has no class.

I hope you understand
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Utagbamaka:
Nobody ugly. Na money
happy birthday dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) / Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award / Toke Makinwa, Agbani Darego Step Out In Style for Silverbird 35th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.