Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP (53429 Views)

12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Nysc Batch B,stream 2 Commences On 10th January 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by gunners160(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
NYSC: Nigerian Senate moves to split service year
By Wale Odunsi on July 5, 2017
@dailypostngr
If you hate democracy, propose new system of government – Senator to Presidency [VIDEO]
Buhari to lead fight against corruption on the continent – AU
Dino Melaye: What Saraki said about Senator’s recall
Subscribe to our top headlines Newsletter
Subscribe A bill to amend the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Act is being considered by the Nigerian Senate.
The bill, sponsored by Senator Stella Oduah representing Anambra North senatorial district, went through first reading on November 24, 2015 and second reading on May 17.
Deliberation is expected to continue any time soon and further deliberation may lead to its passage.
The bill seeks to split service year into two parts in order further develop NYSC members and sharpen their entrepreneurial skills.
The bill seeks to among other things, prepare Nigerian youths to rediscover their passions, talents and skills and not to dwell on their certificates.
The proposition for the service year to be divided is to enable corps members gain experience in the work environment in the first half and engage in free and compulsory acquisition of vocational skills in the second half.
Part of objectives of the bill is “to reduce unemployment among Nigerian graduates after their service year.”
It also seeks “to develop and place the graduates in the right direction and make them useful tools for the transform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
July 11th is no longer possible
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by 4larhhh(f): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
mos4phy:
July 11th is no longer possible
This is not fair now, Why are this NYSC ppl doing like this...even if you want to try and learn something the fear of making payment nd being called tomorrow dy worry person.... Osu mi.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by oseka101(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
4larhhh:

This is not fair now, Why are this NYSC ppl doing like this...even if you want to try and learn something the fear of making payment nd being called tomorrow dy worry person.... Osu mi.
well camp should be at the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by revson: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't take me seriously, am just in the mood to play.

Anyways here is my question, can a guy be crushing after a girl he hasn't seen?.

@Emmaesty, I really admire your messages. This is because of their near impeccable quality in terms of spellings and grammar.

Please keep it up!

Regards,
Emmaesty:
Abi, I guess it's because I like working with deadlines. Anyway, let me be rocking cold stone, Debonairs, fast food restaurants and others grin grin grin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Emmaesty(f): 4:14am On Jul 06, 2017
revson:
Don't take me seriously, I just in the mood to play.

Anyways here is my question, can a guy be crushing after a girl he hasn't seen?.

@Emmaesty, I really admire your messages. This is because of near impeccable quality in term of spellings and grammar.

Please keep it up!

Regards,
Thanks dear. Hope you won't mind joining me in my Ice cream adventures. Would you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iamwizzle(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2017
I won't mind ooo.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by revson: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
revson:
Don't take me seriously, am just in the mood to play.

@Emmaesty, I really admire your messages. This is because of its near impeccable quality in term of spellings and grammar.

Please keep it up!

Regards,
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Emmaesty(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=revson post=58187013][/quote] cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Majlaw(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Dear NYSC,
We the PCM's of stream 2 are uncomfortable with the silence!
We are not being just too anxious to get into camp and put on Khaki, neither are we being too impatient to have military men exercise their discipline on our freedom.
It's not an enthusiasm to be woken by the biggle, nor to stand under the hot parade sun and take turns on the fainting spree.
Our concern is not propelled on the grounds of receiving meagre #19800 already, which can't sustain an average Corper for 3weeks, neither is it about wanting to be exploited by the maami market seller.
Its about moving on with our lives!
The sacredness of the 3weeks in camp affects our plans to even get peanut jobs that don't even validate our certificate, because they don't want to take people who have not served yet. "No capitalist jokes with his business process, to the point of employing someone whose resignation is spontaneously uncontrollable".
We can barely travel, cause we can't tell when the date will be released.
We can't comfortably fix appointments, cause we are not certain if we will keep to them.
We've lost job opportunities because we've not served,
We've missed oversea admissions application deadlines because of uncertainties about when we will be done with service.
We are faced with questions everyday by people whom we told we have graduated, about why we aren't serving yet. While some think we are lying to them, others think its our fault. Yet our reply is filled with uncertainty, because you've not given us any word to hold on to.
We've tried the logic of judging by precedence, it has failed us!
We've devised event calculator to foretell likelihood of our call up letter coming up at presumed dates(23rd June,4th and 11th July) , all to no avail.
In our rumours, you've kept silent.
To our questions, you've rarely answered.
Nothing stops you from telling us that it is not going to be in July or August.
Nothing should stop you from telling us, if the delay is intentional or circumstantial.
Its our plans and goals that are suffering from this silence and uncertainty.
We need a word from you.
We deserve to be told why we should wait for another one week.
Telling us to disregard a rumour that obviously gives pseudo-hope,- doesn't stop our inquisitions and curiosity.
We all know how an uncertain man is unreliable, help save us from this bond of uncertainty and save your credibility before a pool of waiting citizens.
Our request is simple*
#BreakTheSilence
#AddressStream2PCM

D.O.
A concerned PCMite 2017 Batch A Stream 2.

P.S: Please share on all platforms both Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and tag NYSC until it gets to DG NYSC and related persons.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by ifyElendu: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Requirements for Registration and Mobilization---http://gistvibe.com.ng/2017/07/07/nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-requirements-for-registration-and-mobilization/
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by psalm27(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
All 2017 Batch A Stream II corp members who reside in Lagos are notified of a peaceful protest to the office of the governor on the 11th of July 2017
Time 10:00 am
Come in you white shorts white shirts white shoes and your waist bag.
Organizer: Ogueri Chimobi Eustace
Number: 08103259272
#ourmumudondo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by gunners160(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
psalm27:
All 2017 Batch A Stream II corp members who reside in Lagos are notified of a peaceful protest to the office of the governor on the 11th of July 2017
Time 10:00 am
Come in you white shorts white shirts white shoes and your waist bag.
Organizer: Ogueri Chimobi Eustace
Number: 08103259272
#ourmumudondo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by queenDD(f): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Rinsola32:

That's just it. I'm working already too and I have not been able to concentrate on some of the things I'm doing as I always have the feeling that we may go anytime.

My MD ask about this NYSC thing everyday because there may work I need to do but he will be afraid of assigning the task to me as I may not finish it before date will come out.

You need to see how we rushed 3 meetings before stream 1 names came out. The man was afraid someone else won't do the presentation well as I'm the one who started the assignment. After all the wahala, I didn't go with stream one.

Now I have something very important to do in the office on 20th of this month and I have turned to prayer warrior again. If we can make camping on 11th, it's fine as I plan not to stay pass 1week(if they can even allow me to leave same day sef and come on POP day, i don't mind)

cry cry cry cry cry

You are lucky to get a job immediately after graduation, and it seems like a good one. Don't let NYSC ruin it for you.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by oseka101(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenDD:

You are lucky to get a job immediately after graduation, and it seems like a good one. Don't let NYSC ruin it for you.
grin grin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Rinsola32(f): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenDD:

Thanks jare. They no even fit.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Kvng01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
I just joined up to be sure I didn't miss the camp or something lol..the wait is like forever
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Gee001: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kvng01:
I just joined up to be sure I didn't miss the camp or something lol..the wait is like forever
welcome. Please take a seat. grin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Kvng01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
lol I don't mind getting someone on some Instant Messanger to keep me posted please..anyone in stream 2 can I just get you on Whatsapp or something
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by 4larhhh(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kvng01:
lol I don't mind getting someone on some Instant Messanger to keep me posted please..anyone in stream 2 can I just get you on Whatsapp or something
join this WhatsApp group with this link to get posted

https:///Bwz6GhKPESHCtmP7RjtmuW
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by 4Mea: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Those waiting for stream II call-up i advise u all 2worry no more.when they release the timetable the official date for camping will be made known #fact
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by HausaOverlord: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
4larhhh:

join this WhatsApp group with this link to get posted

https:///Bwz6GhKPESHCtmP7RjtmuW
this link no dey work
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by 4larhhh(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
HausaOverlord:
this link no dey work
E dy work o
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by HausaOverlord: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
4larhhh:

E dy work o
well anytime I click am e no dey open.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Abeeholar: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2017
pls when is stream 2 is going now am tired for house now
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by walesho(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Abeeholar:
pls when is stream 2 is going now am tired for house now
Latest August
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Emmaesty(f): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2017
iamwizzle:
I won't mind ooo.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You have to pay grin grin grin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Emmaesty(f): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
walesho:
Latest August
Bros no talk that one oh. August ke cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iamwizzle(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Emmaesty:
You have to pay grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tot twas all billz on u

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iamwizzle(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
walesho:
Latest August

Me hear say na Oct 3 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iamwizzle(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Laurel66 how you doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.