Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Painfull UTME Result!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Painfull UTME Result!!! (4912 Views)

2018 Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Result / Check Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Result 2018/2019 Is Out Online Here / Ui Post Utme Result For 2018/2019 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hambruce: 4:47pm On May 21, 2017
I forgot the password to my former account "chasisco" so I created this one.

I know many will criticise me saying I didn't read and all that blah blah..last year I wrote jamb and I was able to score 220 but uniben as my school of 1st choice didn't admit me,I waited,read again for one year,attended lesson under rain and sun,went through all the stress of jamb new pattern of registration......only for me to get 197...3 more marks to 200(200 would have qualified me at least to even go to screening at my school of choice I know, though chances of securing admission would b soo low )..it would have been better if I hadn't even gotten up to 180,but this is 197,u know that feeling u get when u know just 3 marks are making u stay at home a whole year....
For those who will say "u didn't read"... biko feel free,m judging my self and I know that I really tried my best,the questions were real difficult yeah but I tried my best in solving maths and chemistry.. I checked the result in church this morning n it was only by the grace of God I could stay till mass was over kus my attention drifted away from all wat was been said,HV been allowing many thought swim through my head, asking my self if score upgrading is actually real,I feel depressed,...soo depressed yeah I hate my self right now..
This is my 2017 JAMB story
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 21, 2017
Try jamb again but don't commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by INTERMAN: 5:07pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

I know many will criticise me saying I didn't read and all that blah blah..last year I wrote jamb and I was able to score 220 but uniben as my school of 1st choice didn't admit me,I waited,read again for one year,attended lesson under rain and sun,went through all the stress of jamb new pattern of registration......only for me to get 197...3 more marks to 200(200 would have qualified me at least to even go to screening at my school of choice I know, though chances of securing admission would b soo low )..it would have been better if I hadn't even gotten up to 180,but this is 197,u know that feeling u get when u know just 3 marks are making u stay at home a whole year....
For those who will say "u didn't read"... biko feel free,m judging my self and I know that I really tried my best,the questions were real difficult yeah but I tried my best in solving maths and chemistry.. I checked the result in church this morning n it was only by the grace of God I could stay till mass was over kus my attention drifted away from all wat was been said,HV been allowing many thought swim through my head, asking my self if score upgrading is actually real,I feel depressed,...soo depressed yeah I hate my self right now..
Whu not try a statr university or even poly. Then re write another UTME next yr in part one.

3 Likes

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by LordShiva97(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2017
My Guy Don't Kill Yourself Because Of Utme. I Wrote My First Jamb In 2016 And I Scored 191, I Too Applied For Uniben. I Was So Ashamed Of Myself. Anyway I Wrote Again This Year And I Scored 252 And I Applied For Uniben Again. My Point Is Rise Up, Dust Yourself And Try Again. A Lot Of Nairalanders Will Insult You, Call You Names,and Make Mockery Of You. Don't Mind Them. I Believe That Most Of These Guys That Scored 300+ Didn't Get It In One Sitting. Study Harder, Pray More Fervently And Stay Positive. "WINNERS NEVER QIUT"
All The Best Bro

11 Likes

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hambruce: 5:47pm On May 21, 2017
LordShiva97:
My Guy Don't Kill Yourself Because Of Utme. I Wrote My First Jamb In 2016 And I Scored 191, I Too Applied For Uniben. I Was So Ashamed Of Myself. Anyway I Wrote Again This Year And I Scored 252 And I Applied For Uniben Again. My Point Is Rise Up, Dust Yourself And Try Again. A Lot Of Nairalanders Will Insult You, Call You Names,and Make Mockery Of You. Don't Mind Them. I Believe That Most Of These Guys That Scored 300+ Didn't Get It In One Sitting. Study Harder, Pray More Fervently And Stay Positive. "WINNERS NEVER QIUT"
All The Best Bro
God bless u endlessly guy,Also good luck with ur admission

1 Like

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

[color=][/color]I'm sorry you c still go to university. We have private universities. Unless money is the issue.if you can pay 300k a year.then contact me
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by NNAMDIII(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

Guy you may still be admitted,besides cut off mark is 180! Last year i had an average of 269 but i wasn't given admission into UNN while my friend who had an average of 246 gained admission and we chose the same course which was accounting!

what I'm trying to say is that you can still gain admission with that your score! with prayers all things are possible!

1 Like

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Xlyad(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2017
Try predegree or A_level.You will be fine
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by 2law(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

Ikediashi no worry u are a great man.. All things worketh together for good
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hambruce: 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
2law:
Ikediashi no worry u are a great man.. All things worketh together for good

Boss man this one way u call my surname so...u go know me?..am Ambrose by name...watin b ur own name??
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by 2law(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

Boss man this one way u call my surname so...u go know me?..am Ambrose by name...watin b ur own name??
yes o i know ur name oo. James i bin apply for uniben too last year
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by 2law(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

try Jupeg u hear
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by idu1(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
My friend go to poly or college of education and groom yourself for university from there.
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
GoldenOnyekaOnyia:
amb CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
Be fast to uprage in time before 01/06/2017. Its 100% sure and 100%. Guaranteed. And 100% money back guaranteed incase you paid late and your own did not reflect we will give you back your money. Were the engineers in charge of jamb CBT. So your upgrading is 1000% sure. The procedure for payment is very simple. You can do mobile transfer or bank payment anyone is allowed. The amount for upgrading is just 15000 last.
Bank details is
A/c name: ikechukwu Onyeka
A/c no: 0042334322.
Bank name: diamond bank PLC.

When you pay in the money just send your teller no. Or the name you use in paying .
Then you send your full jamb exam name, your registration number, and your seat number. Then when we have process for the upgrade you will get a 4 digit code that is a confirmation that you have Been queue in for upgrade. After four days just check your result and you will see the miracle.
Note: send both the score that you need and your email address that you use in registration.
For more inquiries and sending of your details. Call this number it is always on. And online too: 09060122954. It is always on 24/7. Act fast now that their is time. Is your future. Don't play with it.

3 Likes

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by skylane: 9:12pm On May 21, 2017
Hambruce:

stay there and be doing choice of school,if u like don't change institution and go to skuul,u will become old at home,might graduate abouve employable age, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by ezewealth(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
GoldenOnyekaOnyia:
amb CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
Be fast to uprage in time before 01/06/2017. Its 100% sure and 100%. Guaranteed. And 100% money back guaranteed incase you paid late and your own did not reflect we will give you back your money. Were the engineers in charge of jamb CBT. So your upgrading is 1000% sure. The procedure for payment is very simple. You can do mobile transfer or bank payment anyone is allowed. The amount for upgrading is just 15000 last.
Bank details is
A/c name: ikechukwu Onyeka
A/c no: 0042334322.
Bank name: diamond bank PLC.

When you pay in the money just send your teller no. Or the name you use in paying .
Then you send your full jamb exam name, your registration number, and your seat number. Then when we have process for the upgrade you will get a 4 digit code that is a confirmation that you have Been queue in for upgrade. After four days just check your result and you will see the miracle.
Note: send both the score that you need and your email address that you use in registration.
For more inquiries and sending of your details. Call this number it is always on. And online too: 09060122954. It is always on 24/7. Act fast now that their is time. Is your future. Don't play with it.
Sir pls I want to upgrade but there is one problem I have
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
Do Change Of Course To A Less Competitive Uni
If D Cash Is High To U, U Might Sacrifice A Year

Evn Piple With 200+ Re Nt Guaranteed Admission
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Blacquin(f): 12:04am On May 22, 2017
My dear,I would advise you to do change of institution and go for a less competitive course
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by dessywayne(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2017
u know that feeling u get when u know just 3 marks are making u stay at home a whole year....
This is my 2017 JAMB story[/quote]
my guy, last year I had 239, also applied for uniben, my neighbor had 240 and was given admission. I had to stay 1 whole year just because of 1 mark.
Don't lose hope
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by MagnificentBj(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2017
SUICIDE! Does it worth it? and why giving up so easily?
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hambruce: 8:49am On May 22, 2017
2law:
yes o i know ur name oo. James i bin apply for uniben too last year
....Great...for you to know my surname,then u know me b DAT,anyway great meeting u again
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hambruce: 8:51am On May 22, 2017
Guys am soo thankful the encouraging words, I found a solution and I hope it works....I'll apply for delsu,their cut off is 180 n am also from delta state,....next year I'll take jamb again in my part 1 n transfer to uniben.... I hope it works
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hambruce: 8:53am On May 22, 2017
skylane:
stay there and be doing choice of school,if u like don't change institution and go to skuul,u will become old at home,might graduate abouve employable age, a word is enough for the wise
....u are just stupid..no wise words to render?? go n do gateman work..oloshi
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by hunter47(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2017
Hambruce:

Are you tired of jamb's wahala Are you tired of failing jamb due to one problem or the other?? Don't be depressed all hope isn't lost. There is an alternative way to gain admission into the University without jamb. This alternative is called IJMB (interim joint matriculation board) better known as A level. For more information contact Mr Abraham on WhatsApp:09033999244. It is legit
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Guy you may still be admitted,besides cut off mark is 180! Last year i had an average of 269 but i wasn't given admission into UNN while my friend who had an average of 246 gained admission and we chose the same course which was accounting!

what I'm trying to say is that you can still gain admission with that your score! with prayers all things are possible!

Which state is ur friend from and which state are u from as well??
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by sybarite7(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2017
BRO, I FEEL UR PAIN ,U CAN BUY A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM OR U CAN OPT FOR POLY BRO
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Hugo12(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
Hambruce:

1 Like

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Midumighty(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
pls help o i did jamb on wed may 17 i've not c my result .d sistem is saying result is nt yet out
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by hilaryitobore(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
Yours is better bro, how about me, I scored 199, I just needed 1 mark, just 1
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2017
The defaulting candidates who were caught for examination malpractice may not get JAMB result for the 2017 jamb exam and may also be penalized not participate in 2018 jamb exercise.

The 10, 000 candidates in question here are just from the ones who wrote in Anambra state and not the total number of defaulters caught all over the country.

More people probably would be caught in other states and they will face what ever these 10,000 already caught would face.
see details of people involved here>>>http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/20/10000-may-not-get-jamb-result/
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2017
Instead of wasting a year at home why not do A-levels, write the exam, and resume to 200L when you hopefully pass?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Remarks Scripts All Candidates Should Check Back Their JAMB Results / 5 Awesome Sites You Seriously Need To Know / No IELTS To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.