Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story (2205 Views)

The Second Crash Of Ghwwx: An Unending Scam Story / With A One Time Registration Of 3k You Can End Ur Unending Need For Cash! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2017
It's been over 5months the devious, inhumane and heartless scammers called MMM closed shop, leaving the most populous black nation bleeding with the most complicated scam story ever told.

This time last year the internet was buzzing with activities of rogues who deceived the gullible, robbing Peter to pay Paul, Paul was excited until his life saving was frozen with no hope of redemption. Many built their medium to long term financial goal on a non-existent scheme, the saddest being those who lost their live savings or retirees who lost their pension and their only hope to healthcare to a scheme blacker than evil.

It would have been difficult to penetrate our terrain, but Mavrodi used our brothers in the name of guiders, they stole from their brothers, sister, mothers and fathers and became instant millionaires, filling their hands with wealth from the sweat and blood of sincerely struggling Nigerians, and heaping on themselves a torn that will run till eternity.

MMM, we will never forget, we hand you over to the one that framed our being for judgement, we will never forget how you turned those who managed to save a million after years of hard work and toil into paupers and beggers, their heavy heart and tears will continue to be a pin in ur heart, both you and the greedy guiders.

MMM forever will not be enough to judge you.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

NB: Levita Rica is a scam waiting to burst, keep off!

3 Likes

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Sunnyja: 5:43pm On May 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:
It's been over 5months the devious, inhumane and heartless scammers called MMM closed shop, leaving the most populous black nation bleeding with the most complicated scam story ever told.

This time last year the internet was buzzing with activities of rogues who deceived the gullible, robbing Peter to pay Paul, Paul was excited until his life saving was frozen with no hope of redemption. Many built their medium to long term financial goal on a non-existent scheme, the saddest being those who lost their live savings or retirees who lost their pension and their only hope to healthcare to a scheme blacker than evil.

It would have been difficult to penetrate our terrain, but Mavrodi used our brothers in the name of guiders, they stole from their brothers, sister, mothers and fathers and became instant millionaires, filling their hands with wealth from the sweat and blood of sincerely struggling Nigerians, and heaping on themselves a torn that will run till eternity.

MMM, we will never forget, we hand you over to the one that framed our being for judgement, we will never forget how you turned those who managed to save a million after years of hard work and toil into paupers and begger, their heavy heart and tears will continue to be a pin in ur heart, both you and the greedy guiders.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovated

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Sometimes ago you promised taking up on the campaign against gambling and betting, why are you still on mmm abi your money trapped inside? Try to move on bros

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 21, 2017
Sunnyja:
Sometimes ago you promised taking up on the campaign against gambling why are you still on mmm abi your money trapped inside? Try to move on bros

I never said that. MMM burnt many retirees. Children returned home and promised their parents heavy interests and those men used money they would have used for Medicare to invest in d scam called MMM. Many of those father's and mothers life will be cut short from grief and poor access to health care. Ask of me, I have been in the fore-front of dissuading people from these schemes. From Ultimate cycler, to MMM, to GHWW my advice have been timely and spot on. We pray for a better and richer life, but definitely not through defrauding our fellow brothers.

MMM, we will never forget, the biggest scam story in Nigerian history.

4 Likes

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by jamesjude: 6:06pm On May 21, 2017
MMM NIGERIA TELEGRAM NEWS CHANNEL:
PLEASE READ 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER JOIN MMM. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT

I don't need to tell you how I have been one of the major promoters of MMM and the ideology of MMM here in Nigeria, however I want to take this time out to tell you 10 reasons you should NEVER join MMM.

(1.) If you are very wealthy and 100% financially free, don't join MMM.

(2.) If you still see MMM as a scam or a system robbing Peter to pay Paul, don't join MMM.

(3.) If you are still insinuating Sergey Mavrodi (MMM founder) would one day wake up and ghost away (maybe to Mars or Pluto) with MMM participants monies, don't join MMM.

(4.) MMM is a community of people helping one another financially. If you are still vehemently demanding to be convinced where the 30% interest comes from (from local currencies) or where the 50% interest comes from (from bitcoin), don't join MMM.

(5.) If you believe money must be made the hard way, via sweat and pains, via survival of the fittest... Don't join MMM.

(6.) If you are still looking for MMM business model canvass, don't join MMM.

(7.) If you don't understand the power in unity, don't join MMM.

(8.) If you are still being sceptical that any government could shut down the MMM personal office website, don't join MMM.

(9.) If you are not interested in poverty alleviation, don't join MMM.

(10.) Finally, don't join MMM if you think MMM participants are foolish. I mean, do you think you're smarter than hundreds of millions of MMM participants in different continents?

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD

KINDLY SHARE♻

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by emokiniovu(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2017
follow my signature and register ... you will thank me late
sgtponzihater:

MMM, we will never forget, we hand you over to the one that framed our being for judgement, we will never forget how you turned those who managed to save a million after years of hard work and toil into paupers and beggers, their heavy heart and tears will continue to be a pin in ur heart, both you and the greedy guiders.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 21, 2017
jamesjude:
MMM NIGERIA TELEGRAM NEWS CHANNEL:
PLEASE READ 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER JOIN MMM. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT

I don't need to tell you how I have been one of the major promoters of MMM and the ideology of MMM here in Nigeria, however I want to take this time out to tell you 10 reasons you should NEVER join MMM.

(1.) If you are very wealthy and 100% financially free, don't join MMM.

(2.) If you still see MMM as a scam or a system robbing Peter to pay Paul, don't join MMM.

(3.) If you are still insinuating Sergey Mavrodi (MMM founder) would one day wake up and ghost away (maybe to Mars or Pluto) with MMM participants monies, don't join MMM.

(4.) MMM is a community of people helping one another financially. If you are still vehemently demanding to be convinced where the 30% interest comes from (from local currencies) or where the 50% interest comes from (from bitcoin), don't join MMM.

(5.) If you believe money must be made the hard way, via sweat and pains, via survival of the fittest... Don't join MMM.

(6.) If you are still looking for MMM business model canvass, don't join MMM.

(7.) If you don't understand the power in unity, don't join MMM.

(8.) If you are still being sceptical that any government could shut down the MMM personal office website, don't join MMM.

(9.) If you are not interested in poverty alleviation, don't join MMM.

(10.) Finally, don't join MMM if you think MMM participants are foolish. I mean, do you think you're smarter than hundreds of millions of MMM participants in different continents?

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD

KINDLY SHARE♻

Thieves, that's what MMM owners are

2 Likes

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Mmadu111: 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Gospel Preacher Continue. Hope you're willing to fund numerous sound business plans?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by missyadorable(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Lol...MMM pays
start Ponzi early
use spare money
Get downlines
and Enjoy
I love Ponzi.... MMM,GHWW,CMA

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 5:38am On May 22, 2017
After he smokes his monthly osogbo weed, he will find something relatively stupid to say in order to keep being relevant. Camel grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 8:47am On May 22, 2017
fifty:
After he smokes his monthly osogbo weed, he will find something relatively stupid to say in order to keep being relevant. Camel grin grin grin grin grin

We will never forget the scam called MMM and how it set the nation back 20years in time.
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 9:42am On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

We will never forget the scam called MMM and how it set the nation back 20years in time.

You are the only one still in the medevial age. With your 45k salary. People much younger than yourself are taking more than 300k per month, as an extra. Hate all you want all year. TRUTH IS BITTER grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2017
fifty:

You are the only one still in the medevial age. With your 45k salary. People much younger than yourself are taking more than 300k per month, as an extra. Hate all you want all year. TRUTH IS BITTER grin

I'm an advocate for the truth, those that heeded my words escaped being burned by GHWW and MMM. I have done nothing but good. MMM like bokoharam is technically dead, whatever they are doing now is merely to save face.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I'm an advocate for the truth, those that heeded my words escaped being burned by GHWW and MMM. I have done nothing but good. MMM like bokoharam is technically dead, whatever they are doing now is merely to save face.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Keep ur customised truth in your pocket, Noone needs it. Use ya 45k per month salary and save up for the 500k car and carry more oloshos. Hopeless Cat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
fifty:

Keep ur customised truth in your pocket, Noone needs it. Use ya 45k per month salary and save up for the 500k car and carry more oloshos. Hopeless Cat

Several are grateful to me for saving them from the evil called MMM and GHWW. A student lost his life in Uniport last year during a protest, the protest was about the no school fees payment no exam policy, many students had invested their money in your devilish scheme and were stranded, with protesting being their only hope, a student got killed in the process, remote cause of death MMM.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
Several ko, Shadow ni. Keep telling yourself that. Only a pshchologically deranged person would make up stories in his own head and convince himself at the same time to believe them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by imagrg(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Please stop this naughty reproach. You have done enough damage already.
How much is Mr. Seun paying you for this?
You are entitled to your opinion, but stop making a ceremony of it. Your outrageous verbosity has elicited more harm than good. So, Mr. Ponzi hater, let sleeping dogs be! Please! Biko! Joor! We don hear you! E don do! Weitin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2017
imagrg:

Please stop this naughty reproach. You have done enough damage already.
How much is Mr. Seun paying you for this?
You are entitled to your opinion, but stop making a ceremony of it. Your outrageous verbosity has elicited more harm than good. So, Mr. Ponzi hater, let sleeping dogs be! Please! Biko! Joor! We don hear you! E don do! Weitin?

I beg u rather bro, don't patronize this coward. Noone can ever believe his words again. We proved them wrong countlessly. They have got nothing more to say. Even the international community, the local blogs, and the media in general have gotten tired & shut up, so who is he? NOBODY

3 Likes

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by pearl83(f): 6:07pm On May 22, 2017
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by richinvestor: 6:24pm On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Several are grateful to me for saving them from the evil called MMM and GHWW. A student lost his life in Uniport last year during a protest, the protest was about the no school fees payment no exam policy, many students had invested their money in your devilish scheme and were stranded, with protesting being their only hope, a student got killed in the process, remote cause of death MMM.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Please help me with 100k to start my business

Shey make I send my account num?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by BrutalJab: 6:35pm On May 22, 2017
grin See this clown.

MMM still pays till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by ponziponzi(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
Shun Ponzi schemes!!!

A lot of people have lost their hard earn money to Ponzi schemes, why do you think yours will be different?

All Ponzi schemes are fraudulent! They are not trying to helping anyone, they are interested in scamming you of your money. Don't listen to guilders, they are agents used indirectly by these Ponzi owners to steal from you. These guilders have also become greedy, they don't care if you lose your money, they are just interested in the bonus they will get from referring you.

SHINE YOUR EYE shocked

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Teaser4(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
WTF! are u saying, who told em to use their sch 4 mmm, cant u edit dis post in ur rotten head b4 u post am, mumu ni e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by segebase(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
so dem don release u back to d society.... u need to b a pastor ..that is ur calling ..saving souls will be good for you...r u saved yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by GoddonBishop: 8:17pm On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

2 Likes

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by GoddonBishop: 8:18pm On May 22, 2017
ponziponzi:
Shun Ponzi schemes!!!

A lot of people have lost their hard earn money to Ponzi schemes, why do you think yours will be different?

All Ponzi schemes are fraudulent! They are not trying to helping anyone, they are interested in scamming you of your money. Don't listen to guilders, they are agents used indirectly by these Ponzi owners to steal from you. These guilders have also become greedy, they don't care if you lose you money, they are just interested in the bonus they will get from referring you.

SHINE YOUR EYE shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
ponziponzi:
Shun Ponzi schemes!!!

All Ponzi schemes are fraudulent! They are not trying to helping anyone, they are interested in scamming you of your money. Don't listen to guilders, they are agents used indirectly by these Ponzi owners to steal from you. These guilders have also become greedy, they don't care if you lose you money, they are just interested in the bonus they will get from referring you.

SHINE YOUR EYE shocked

Lovely comment ryt there. These type of comment give me the strength to go on. Many blessings
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Voy(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

Innovate!

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Erybody on this thread dats against Sgt Ponzi Hater shld pls shut their mouths; lemme say a short prayer for y'all as una no wan receive sense "may u get trapped one more time IJN Amen..."
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Voy:

Erybody on this thread dats against Sgt Ponzi Hater shld pls shut their mouths; lemme say a short prayer for y'all as una no wan receive sense "may u get trapped one more time IJN Amen..."

Thanks lady. But let's leave their judgement for God. May God reward them according to the measure they deserve. My biggest surprise was when so called pastors started promoting these schemes just to get quick gains, I almost renounced being a Christian, I am wiser now and know Christianity is a personal journey, for everyone will be judged personally.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story by Nobody: 10:29am On May 23, 2017
fifty:

I beg u rather bro, don't patronize this coward. Noone can ever believe his words again. We proved them wrong countlessly. They have got nothing more to say. Even the international community, the local blogs, and the media in general have gotten tired & shut up, so who is he? NOBODY

How did u prove us wrong?, Is it by saying MMM would not close shop in December which it eventually did, leaving millions heart broken and finances trapped?, or my advice for people to cash out of GHWW that eventually became a self fulfilling prophecy?. I have advised people to keep off these scheme and my only intention was to protect by brothers from the impending doom. I had friends who lost 50k plus in Ultimate cycler despite my plea for him to keep off the scheme, today the dude is more grateful to me because according to him he would have lost more.

Innovate

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

(1) (Reply)

If You Have This Rosewood, You Will Be Rich. / Grace And Mercy Of God Capital Investment / I Want To Invest #4m In A Legit,insured And Sec Certified Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.