Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! (441 Views)

'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / Nafdac Approved Ethanol Drinks Are Silent Killer / Sports Drinks Are A SCAM And Can Actually Slow You Down, Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! by pressplay411(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2017
Ever wondered why spirits are called hot drinks?
Have you ever tried leaving it in your mouth for some time? It has a burning sensation and actually leaves a char.
Once witnessed a guy take up a bet and drowned a bottle of vodka at a go. No, he didn't make it home. He collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where he later died the third day. Perhaps the hot drink burnt his vital organs.
Spirits, not much different from fuel, can actually be used for burning purposes. Some can ignite a generator temporarily.

So next time before you down that bottle of vodka or agbara... Consider your vital organs.
Re: Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! by darleneamor: 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
Psiphon for PC, you can access all the websites without any hassles. Please check also this.
psiphon windows
Re: Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! by blaquebelle: 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
Good to know
I don't think you've actually explained y they r hot tho.
Re: Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! by pressplay411(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2017
blaquebelle:
Good to know

They're so called cos they acfually burn the organs.
This is probably the cause of kidney and liver damage. I'm no expert so I would like better info from the medics in the house.
Re: Why Hot Drinks Are Hot! by ScienceWatch: 11:10pm On May 21, 2017
blaquebelle:
Good to know

(1) (Reply)

Carbohydrates And Carbohydrates Rich Meals / Akaline Ionized Water To Detoxified And Cure The Body From Illness / 15 Foods That Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.