Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height (29261 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by pentals: 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
Guess that is why they call him "Thin Tall Tony"...

VIEW SOURCE>>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/bbnaija-thin-tall-tony-battles-it-out.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by UGLEEBOI: 7:25pm On May 21, 2017
So.. how is this news

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Partnerbiz(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
So him go snap with a dwarf come dey happy?
That guy be like malt bottle.
Make him go snap with aki and paw paw naaa..

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by auntysimbiat(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Lol.. I LIKE TTT

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by AworiLagosian: 10:16pm On May 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by slurryeye2: 10:16pm On May 21, 2017
I don't like hearing anything bbn

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Alitair(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Dopeyomi(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
Abeg BBN don come and go na... Wetin concern us with dem again...

Op if i catch u eHn... i go use cutlass comot that ur finger!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by angelTI(f): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
This yeye news with less than 10 comments has hit FP? Oga o
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
Always smiling. .. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by sweerychick(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2017
How this trash hit fp, still baffles me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by koxi: 10:18pm On May 21, 2017
...and this made fp?
These NL mods, I'm beginning to think are bereft of ideas ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by slimpoet11(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2017
Awon werey meji
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Kjking(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2017
Enobong!!! have you added salt in the indomie?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by free2ryhme: 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
grin
the guy the practice how e go be if e wan kiss im tall girlfriend
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by classicsuave(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2017
O.P is like mumu is doing you.... How this wan take be news!? ?

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Realkenny(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2017
nice one jare
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by SEYILIGHT(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
Seun and the management of nairaland have lost it, why do they keep behaving more stupidly by the minute?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
So they have nothing else to recycle for bloggers to make some money as they are not creative enough to use their few weeks fame.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by oblaak(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by medolab90(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2017
nonsense and this made fp
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 21, 2017
Crap! crap!! crap!!!

Why is this news? Come to think of it! Ttt is the only BbN reality star that will make a headline with tallness contest! This is all crap!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by dhardline(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2017
See empty thread for fp. Shows this should not be news.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by aieromon(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
He said he will make N25 mill in three months....

Still waiting
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by BlindAngel: 11:53pm On May 21, 2017
So what should we do now
We should fry bible
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by tomshare16: 12:42am On May 22, 2017
IN OTHER NEWS, THE JOHN DUMELO STORY TAKES A TWIST

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA
John Dumelo on Saturday 20 th May, 2017, posted a picture of a young man dressed in apron, holding polythene bags supposedly packed with pastries.
This was his text to the picture: “Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?”
This did not go well with A Plus. On his Facebook timeline, he asked John Dumelo to pull down the post.
“I’m angry!!! Everyday I post my opinion. Today I’m posting my anger. John Dumelo remove this post from Instagram now!!! A bread seller is a human being. You can’t just take pictures of people and post it on your page for attention. A bread seller has right which must be respected. A bread seller is better than an armed robber!!! A bread seller is better than a drug dealer!!! It’s better for a person to hawk on the streets than to indulge in crime. I’m looking for this bread seller. John Dumelo must apologise to him. Or prepare for a legal battle!!!” he posted on Facebook.
On John’s post on Instagram page, one of his followers, adisongyedu also wrote: “It look like since you started following NDC, things are turning negatively.”
Sir_jones 170 also wrote a comment thus: “And so what? At least he didn’t go robbing people neither did he go duping SUGAR MUMMIES to survive. Shame.”
However, a comment by Samuel Awaitey, on A Plus’s Facebook post suggests the gentleman that was purported to have been hawking in John Dumelo’s post, is actually the Chief Executive Officer of a bakery company which produces A1 bread.
“This guy is one of the richest young guys in Ghana, he is CEO and employs over 200 people in kumasi, the CEO of Bakers line gh Ltd produces of A1 Bread,and part owner of kumasi branch of KONA. You don’t know him and you cast ur doubt on him, he is the big guy, my guy check him very well, ask ur celebrities who is kwaku Vito O.Boateng. He is my boss, he parked his array of cars to promote his brand in Accra and you don’t know poo, this boy go fit employ you Dumelo,” Awaitey disclosed in his comment.
Since the issue broke, one big topic that has been reignited is the propriety or otherwise of graduates to do jobs that are generally perceived to be for the less-educated.

By: Kwame Dadzie/citifmonline.com/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by judgedredd22(m): 2:00am On May 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Lol.. I LIKE TTT

talk the truth wey dey your mind... wetin be the actual thing wey you like? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height by blaquebelle: 6:49am On May 22, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Abeg BBN don come and go na... Wetin concern us with dem again...

Op if i catch u eHn... i go use cutlass comot that ur finger!
Nothing concern u abi, but u still opened d thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Amokade Gives Birth To Baby Girl / 2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.