Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Photo:little Girl Left With Serious Burns Afta Receiving An Injection From Nurse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo:little Girl Left With Serious Burns Afta Receiving An Injection From Nurse (523 Views)

Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Child Kidnapper Caught & Beaten In Sokoto Afta One Of His Victims Identified Him / "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:little Girl Left With Serious Burns Afta Receiving An Injection From Nurse by pentals: 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
Photos: Little girl left with serious burns after receiving an injection from a nurse in Imo

8-year-old Ifeyinwa pictured above is being treated at the Federal Medical Center Owerri in Imo state after suffering severe burns from an injection she received from a nurse.

According to reports, Ifeyinwa had fallen ill some weeks ago and her aunt took her to see a nurse that had a chemist around their home.

The nurse said she showed symptoms of malaria and gave her an "anti-malaria injection". Shortly after receiving the injection, Ifeyinwa's body started to react seriously leading to some parts of her body burning up

VIEW MORE IN LINK >>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photos-little-girl-left-with-serious.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photo:little Girl Left With Serious Burns Afta Receiving An Injection From Nurse by pentals: 7:34pm On May 21, 2017

Re: Photo:little Girl Left With Serious Burns Afta Receiving An Injection From Nurse by Epositive(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Most of these chemists don't even own a license

This is how one chemist injected me few years ago only for me to start dissolving my swollen buttock sad sad

Can't even remember how many ice blocks I bought then, if no be God?

...speedy recovery to the kid tho

#positivevibes
Re: Photo:little Girl Left With Serious Burns Afta Receiving An Injection From Nurse by Militude: 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
Chai nawa oh

Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone / Forgive Me - Suicide Bomber's Final Words / I Just Escaped Them Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.