Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List (42569 Views)

Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night / Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award / Wizkid Wins “best Africa Act” At The 2016 MTV Emas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Fashek07(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
franzis:
Wizkid :The only Nigerian artiste in a pole position to bring home the elusive Grammy award 9ice promised us about 9/8 years ago

pls oga where is the Grammy now?
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by yungmoney447(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
Is the awards for Drake or Wizkid...coz ayam nt understanding.
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:22am On May 22, 2017
prince2pac:
Even in the dream K Dot is king.. Oga go and check well oo.. Drake have not reached where Kendrick Lamar is yet.. Kendrick has all most all his albums marked PLATINUM...

Kendrick Lamar and J Cole are ruling rap in the moment... Drake is a big guy but not at K Dots level yet...

Drake is a bigger Artiste than Lamar no doubt
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by youalreadyknow(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2017
KingOluwatobi:
So watin now happen?
Make we fry Paw paw?
Abi na watin concern me...
I beg Rice price never go down for your Area?
Cos Garri self don vex for my Area oooo...
If Na Tonto dikeh story e go concern you
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Fashek07(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
If you are still searching, you need a recommended lens.
Big ups Wizman. I am proud of you boi.
OP, you can modify the topic. He won 4 awards after all.
Drake owns the award and not wizkid
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Kingluqman89(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2017
For video wey e no show inside..
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by donblade85555(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:

He actually did. Because he was nominated. You lots should try and understand music. This isn't headed award
baba shut up....show me wizkid picture with the award he collect....u dor c wae team win champions league without giving the team trophy?

when wizid "come closer" wins an award, then i will listen to you.

I have seen drake pic with 13 of his award.
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by lenghtinny(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2017
StarPlayer:
Your bad belle go consume you eventually
And your own good Belle will vomit you eventually..
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by zagadat1: 9:27am On May 22, 2017
donblade85555:
baba shut up....show me wizkid picture with the award he collect....u dor c wae team win champions league without giving the team trophy?

hey no one is saying wizkid owns the song or the award but credit is being given to wizkid and Kayla... maybe u were blind when wizkid collected this

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by lenghtinny(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Drake did a lot of songs that didn't get him a UK number 1 as a solo artiste. Wizkid we could well say helped him achieve such feat. What more do you want? Why do artists feature other artistes? To improve their songs. Which wizkid did. Why discredit wizkid? Giving drake big ups and wizkid smalldowns. Are you that hurt?
Another follow follow wizkid fan.... All I'm saying is who owns the song?
When wizkid start coping awards for come closer, do you think drake will be famzin like this? Besides Kyla also performed on the song and I don't see people screaming kyla's name up and down...
Everything is hate to peeps like you that behaves like zombie when it comes to an argument

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by lenghtinny(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2017
donblade85555:

Baba nla God bless you....
This wizkid zombies are really funny, make them show us where wizkid collect billboard award for one dance in pictures. Award belongs to drake, that he was featured doesn't mean he owns the award... Kyla fans sef no make noise reach wizkid fans yet her own voice clear pass wizkid own for the song...
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by hardeycute(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:

That's for you. And u know nothing about music. For the organisers, wizkid was a nominated artiste hence he won.
We know he was nominated

The reality is he won nothing
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by donblade85555(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2017
zagadat1:
hey no one is saying wizkid owns the song or the award but credit is being given to wizkid and Kayla... maybe u were blind when wizkid collected this
but the title of this post says wizkid wins 3 billboard award.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by frankmoney(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:

Bro He was given credit for the production of that song too

You thing the song would be complete without His part in it?? Naaah. Why features matter alot..why he was nominated
get my point , no matter how good that song was or the production was , the moment you remove drake from it , wiz kid wins nothing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by franzis(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2017
Fashek07:

pls oga where is the Grammy now?
do I look like i give or sell Grammy ?
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by paradigmshift(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

Dont make me laff. Proof of album sale or i dont believe you.

make use of Google
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by franzis(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2017
Fashek07:

Drake owns the award and not wizkid
everyone who worked on the song owns the award
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by paradigmshift(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:

How old are you? Shut up if you don't know a thing about music.
animal on uniform.. gerarahere
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by paradigmshift(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2017
chibboy:
na wa o .. u no wont make drake collet im award in piece? award na bread wey im go share for una? haba .. e warriors be forcing award on their kinsman to claim what? abeg make i hear word.. this news seem insulting to wizkids pedigree.. he sure doesnt need ur hype.. drake won it.. its drakes song
what are you saying..make use of the door. gerarahere
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by ba7man(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:

Drake is a bigger Artiste than Lamar no doubt
Thanks to his female fans.
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by ba7man(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2017
frankmoney:
get my point , no matter how good that song was or the production was , the moment you remove drake from it , wiz kid wins nothing
Remove Wizkid from that song and it will still win those awards.

I aknowledge Kayla's input on that song, she gave it its flavor.
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Daramola057: 10:57am On May 22, 2017
frankmoney:
He only won it because he was featured
my God wil bles u, tel dem
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Daramola057: 10:59am On May 22, 2017
franzis:
everyone who worked on the song owns the award
may be dem go share d award into 3 abi?
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by KingOluwatobi: 11:06am On May 22, 2017
I family with Tonto dike? I beg Bleep off Jare...
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by KingOluwatobi: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
So watin com concern me with TonTo dike?
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by Ezyp(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
As J COLE no win Nothing Concern me with the Award.

Imagine Drake best rap artiste, anyway people don't know what rap is any longer.
Bro I swear the thing tire me....I can't just imagine
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List by kstix(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2017
frankmoney:
He only won it because he was featured
You too go and be featured and see whether you will even will cowbell competition. Is he the first or only artist to be featured by an American artist? Give credit to whom credit is due. All these bad bellerism no help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.