Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife (1287 Views)

Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by street2view: 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
Nollywood actress, Awele Odita and the wife of National Union of Road Transport Workers boss, Koko Zaria, are at loggerheads on social media!

The drama ensued about two days ago, when the boss, Koko Zaria turned a year older and both women in his life took to their respective pages, to shower him with praises.
http://street2view.com/2017/05/actress-awele-odita-got-pregnant-nurtw-boss-fights-dirty-wife-instagram/

Each of them claimed their positions as his ‘queen’, but the wife had more words that’ll definitely hit the actress hard.

http://street2view.com/2017/05/actress-awele-odita-got-pregnant-nurtw-boss-fights-dirty-wife-instagram/

Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by HungerBAD: 7:56pm On May 21, 2017
No shame at all.

Once upon a time,side chicks use to be what they were, which is side chicks.

Side chicks are getting brazen now,by openly coming outside to lay claim to other women's husband's. When did the rule of staying a quiet side chick get broken?who told the side chicks that they are allowed to come out of the shadows?

Meanwhile,i have always thought that people that say women are very desperate for men are usually wrong,but taking a look at the picture on the right just changed my mind.

This man is dirty. Heck,he looks like a walking cesspool of diseases. Wetin dey worry the wife and side chick sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Mstcheeeeew... Shameless women angry undecided
Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2017
Lobatan oo
Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by decatalyst(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
Dirty things...

Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by Partnerbiz(f): 8:30pm On May 21, 2017
Women are becoming more shameless now than ever.

Bubu is the cause i tell u..
Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by smardray(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
Nurtw boss...hahaha...no shame
Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by street2view: 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
No shame at all.

Once upon a time,side chicks use to be what they were, which is side chicks.

Side chicks are getting brazen now,by openly coming outside to lay claim to other women's husband's. When did the rule of staying a quiet side chick get broken?who told the side chicks that they are allowed to come out of the shadows?

Meanwhile,i have always thought that people that say women are very desperate for men are usually wrong,but taking a look at the picture on the right just changed my mind.

This man is dirty. Heck,he looks like a walking cesspool of diseases. Wetin dey worry the wife and side chick sef?
Re: Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife by Kobicove(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Women are becoming more shameless now than ever.

Bubu is the cause i tell u..

grin

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Glows Up For Gucci In Cute Selfies / Checkout Photo Of Tboss And Her Beautiful Daughter / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Son’s 18th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.