Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) (6309 Views)

See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) / Watch The Amazing Power, Strength And Agility Shown By Pit Bulls / 3-week-old Baby Killed By Pit Bull After Being Left Alone With It For 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
This happened in Brazil four hours ago. The man was attacked by an American pit bull terrier as he tried to burgle a home. According to reports, the thief waited for the residents to leave for work before he broke in, unaware that there was a pit bull guarding the property.

Half his face was ripped off as can be seen in the video while he can be seen gasping for breath, lying on a hospital bed. Doctors can be heard laughing at him in the background. It’s highly unlikely if he will survive his wounds.

Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2017
Difficulty in uploading video
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by tooskana(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
i have watch d video ooo
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2017
more pics from the video

Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Where the fvck is the video
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by decatalyst(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
He is so lucky the beast didn't aim for his throat... But the face too doesn't make any difference grin
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by Baroba(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2017
Damn, Pits can do some serious damage.. Am not really a fan of this breed, I know its humans that give them a bad name; but Pitts scare the life out of me...
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by edyken001: 10:41pm On May 21, 2017
Stop spreading fake news o that's not a pit bull attack... The pit bull will head for his neck.... Did you watch the video it was only his head thar was damaged... Just saying

1 Like

Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by rumenase(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2017
fake story.... I have seem that same dog on three different stories here on NL. runnish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by Baroba(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2017
rumenase:
fake story.... I have seem that same dog on three different stories here on NL. runnish
Its actually on live leaks, picture and video.. whether its fake or not, na dem know..
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2017
edyken001:
Stop spreading fake news o that's not a pit bull attack... The pit bull will head for his neck.... Did you watch the video it was only his head thar was damaged... Just saying

gimme ur whats app num lemme send u d video
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by rumenase(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
welzyj2:

gimme ur whats app num lemme send u d video

fake fake fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
rumenase:

fake fake fake

shhhh your proof undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by edyken001: 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
I have the video.. That man's head was actually smashed .. A pit bulls attack is different from that. ..they go for your vital organs bro. . That pit bull was used in a film in india
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by abolajidammy: 11:10am On May 23, 2017
please I also need the video 08066594912
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
abolajidammy:
please I also need the video 08066594912
sent
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by rumenase(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by kennynoah1987(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2017
plz send the video 08168506809
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by welzyj2(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2017
kennynoah1987:
plz send the video 08168506809

done
Re: Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) by zolapower: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Robbery gone bad , something must kill a thief !

(1) (Reply)

Cute Baby Animals / Adolescent Male Bullmastiff For Sale In Ibadan. / 6months Mixed Female Gsd And Husky For Sale With Good Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.