Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) (3927 Views)

Nkem Owoh Visits Father Mbaka Adoration Ministry (Pictures) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
Beauty, brain and passion is a very rare combination, so when we happen to stumble upon a single individual who has been so blessed to possess all three and is making great use of them, we are thrilled beyond measures.
Our team were privileged to meet with fast rising TV presenter and actress, Nkem Nzeji.
The beautiful and extremely gorgeous Abuja based TV personality and actress who presents the personality, events and places show on Sunday on AIT, is someone who will in no time become a household name in not just Nollywood, but African/global TV.
Nkem's passion for TV and acting started way back as a child and was influenced by watching great TV presenters like Mo Abudu of moment with Mo, Agatha Amata of Inside out and many other female TV presenters.
In her own words, "At that tender age, I would tell my mom and sisters that I would like to be like these presenters when I grow up."
Asked about her passion and inspiration, she said; 'Growing up, I would stand in front of my mum's mirror, holding her hair brush like a mic and demonstrate to an imaginary audience.'
"I spent so much time in front of her mirror demonstrating. Sometimes she would complain, but that was how I was building myself up. When I finally got an opportunity to be on TV, my mind flashed back to those days in front of my mum's mirror, and it dawned on me that my dream has finally come true."
The very hard-working presenter who graduated from a private Catholic university in the South-eastern part of Nigeria, is not leaving any stone unturned as she puts her all into her career.
Few months into the job, she is already getting commendations from veteran journalists, actors and actresses. She also got a role in a yet to be released nollywood movie produced by Martin Gbados. Nkem who still considers herself as an up and coming presenter/actress, describes herself as hard-working, committed and not laid back.
Nkem's plans on making an impact in the nearest future and be among the top 5 global TV presenters/actresses. She said, she is still working on herself, makes herself available for every opportunity while still studying and learning from every one in the industry.
"I know God has been with me, will continue to be with me til the end and I'm grateful to him always." she said.
We hope to see more of her, as she takes over the industry globally.

See more photos on

http://hype9ja.com.ng/meet-nkem-nzeji-aits-gorgeous-rising-star/

Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 9:21pm On May 21, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove

She beautiful though. Beauty and brains. Name checkers association, over to una

1 Like

Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
yes she's pretty
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
yes she's pretty

True! And talented too
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2017
she's beautiful. But why is almost all all celebrities in naija fair in complexion?
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Preca(f): 9:39pm On May 21, 2017
Ighoga898:
she's beautiful. But why is almost all all celebrities in naija fair in complexion?
heaven called all of them at once...lol

1 Like

Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
Preca:
heaven called all of them at once...lol

Lol. This is a strange response o
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
Ighoga898:

Maybe the industry loves them light skinned
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
Emirofsambisa1:

Maybe the industry loves them light skinned
Or maybe Michael Jackson is a role model to all of dem all.
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by vanida6: 10:06pm On May 21, 2017
1st pix is beautiful
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2017
Why her face con dey shine like that for the first picture...
Shey dem mix her makeup with coconut oil?
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by atilla(m): 1:16am On May 22, 2017
The first and second picture look like different people. However both are fine sha
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:19am On May 22, 2017
I was hoping to c a radio presenter

This one is a live show presenter...hell yeah she must b biriful
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Partnerbiz2: 6:46am On May 22, 2017
No
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:02am On May 22, 2017
Ighoga898:

Blame it on chemicals.
Knuckles don't lie.
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by sbashir10(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2017
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 8:22am On May 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I was hoping to c a radio presenter

This one is a live show presenter...hell yeah she must b biriful

Not all Tv presenters are fine o.
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 8:25am On May 22, 2017
Where is lalasticlala sef? Come and say something o
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2017
What ? angry
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by dolphinife: 1:21pm On May 22, 2017
I prefer Morayo Afolabi Brown of TVC
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Emirofsambisa1: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
dolphinife:
I prefer Morayo Afolabi Brown of TVC

Share her photo
Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by Abee79(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
She fine sha . . . cool shocked cool cool

Re: Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) by ominilongest(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
All I c is a doll putting on makeup.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un Brought His Portable Toilet To The Summit With Trump(see Reasons) / Photos: Cocoriana, South African Curvaceous Model Poses Completely Naked In ‘afr / 18+ Video: See Moment Shameless Girl Stripped And Touch Herself On Slimcase Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.