Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! (776 Views)

Supplier Of Fluorspar Needed / Supplier Of Super Gro In Nigeria / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by NubianX: 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
Hello Partners,

This is an opportunity for producers and exporters of charcoal.
We are in need of large quantities of FINGERS. Product MUST be grade A in quality and at good price.

If u feel this advert is for u, pls contact​ us at:

info@capitalmerchantsusa.com
Phone: +1-215-647-0404

Courtesy:
Ron Fisher
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by dada88my(m): 2:46am On May 22, 2017
ican supply you charcoal, you will need to send me specification of kind of product you want or letter of intent.
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by dada88my(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2017
send the specification to dadascrapmetalic at gmail.com
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by tectonotimes: 1:18am On May 24, 2017
NubianX:
Hello Partners,

This is an opportunity for producers and exporters of charcoal.
We are in need of large quantities of FINGERS. Product MUST be grade A in quality and at good price.

If u feel this advert is for u, pls contact​ us at:

info@capitalmerchantsusa.com
Phone: +1-215-647-0404

Courtesy:
Ron Fisher
Where are the exporter or budding exporters of charcoal? You can learn the process of export business by clicking on the first link on my signature.
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by Nobody: 1:27am On May 24, 2017
tectonotimes:

Where are the exporter or budding exporters of charcoal? You can learn the process of export business by clicking on the first link on my signature.
your own is to sell ebook.
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by tectonotimes: 1:41am On May 24, 2017
supergata:
your own is to sell ebook.
We are only helping budding exporters to understand the process of export so that they will not be defrauded by foreign buyers of their products.
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by Nobody: 2:17am On May 24, 2017
tectonotimes:

We are only helping budding exporters to understand the process of export so that they will not be defrauded by foreign buyers of their products.
abeg leave trash for lawma, you and who?
Re: Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! by tectonotimes: 6:51am On May 24, 2017
supergata:
abeg leave trash for lawma, you and who?

We are Tectono Business Review. Do you want to know about us? It is just a click away www.tectono-business.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Monthly income! / Reliable Voice Call, Voices Sms/robocalls / Having You Be Thinking Of A Business To Invest In? Think No More!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.