Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (453395 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
you dey fight people for land?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
Nooo !! it just Seun that wants to make a villian out of me !!

I just wanna proove

HE CAN BAN ME FROM NAIRALAND

Thats all !!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
Ok O.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by doyin13(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
lala na you dem dey call garage boi

this gamine and im sharp mouth

Na true. O ti fa igbo so ri

@topic

where the babymother
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
How does this banning work sef?
I go catch una later,wanna go for lunch
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
Buy me Mc bugger u hear?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
Aight.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2007
dont come back with stories
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by dolarpo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2007
yeah,God sure loves u and wants u to pull of those flappy ears of urs. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
dolarpo:

yeah,God sure loves u and wants u to pull of those flappy ears of urs. tongue

?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2007
muyshy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nella(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
that pix is freaky--lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
Infourmer:

muyshy

Na my name you kill so

@Nelly, Whose
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
I no kill am O,na only remix I merix am.

@nella,did you drop something.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

info where you see that pix

Abi na your pikin ??

grin  grin   grin   grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
mish mooo eeokofkkf tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2007
bright
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2007
amebor
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine:

mish mooo eeokofkkf tongue

angry  angry  angry  angry

Gamine g you dey greet me or you dey abuse me

How you dey ??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nella(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2007
Infourmer:

@nella,did you drop something.

lol no--I was thinking the right foot was tighter than d other , ( or something like that, lol)

@ Gamine, nice pix, it's very bright
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
gamine, you fine oo
I fit get your addy or your YIM

just to say ' Hi ' ONLY ooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
mushy how you take no,na only her face show na
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
Infourmer:

mushy how you take no,na only her face show na

na there you still dey ??
I don use am for screen saver self te te.
Gamine, you still single ??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2007
my guy,you bad O

she no dey single,she don alkready dey engaged
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
lol, im married

sorry ooooooo, lol tongue

infourmer angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2007
No be only engagement !!

Long Hiss

forget that one jo!!

The guy neva pay finish !!

grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
why u wan balance the thing wey another man never pay finish?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gamine:

lol, im married

sorry ooooooo, lol tongue

infourmer angry

You don spoil show na !! Why you no report yourself before you marry We we go fight for you and you go take champion like me

Some people self !!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hello! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mishooo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2007
Infourmer:

why u wan balance the thing wey another man never pay finish?
No be say i go balance now !!

I go pay the full amount for Gamine and return the deposit back to the guy !! U grab ??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Infourmer: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2007
I no blame am,e be like se all her friendz don marry,na the reason why she sef no wait for you na. You sef too take long cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.