Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (451743 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by slitty: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2007
yes you or weren't you that soft teddy

*not the edible yummy*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by kattie(f): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
So you are an animal tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ slitty
O i see u are really tired
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
Looking good girl
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by kattie(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2007
Thanks. yours is also good. kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2007
thanks but will soon change it
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by kattie(f): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2007
ok
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2007
I see . . . shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2007
in d airport as usual

Chai , these Nigerians!!! undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
1. That was not an airport . . . how many times do I have to say STAY OF WEED!!! Girl that thing is damaging whats left of your brain tongue
2. I'm not Nigerian, I'm Spanish! cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2007
that post was directed at Mr. Jay bee

i didnt realise i wasnt posting under until d deed was done!

As for u Somze

wit ur Igbotic Face!

stay off ur Oga's Money!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2007
Gamine:

that post was directed at Mr. Jay bee

i didnt realise i wasnt posting under until d deed was done!

As for u Somze

wit your Igbotic Face!

stay off your Oga's Money!!!
1. Oh I see
2. You're not the first to say I have that face, so much folks mistake me for being Igbo . . . dont want to comment on how that makes me feel as I fear Igbos will cry outrage
3. Cant remember 3 undecided
4. Oh yes . . . You'll need a gun to keep me away from his money tongue There's love in stealing cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nella(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2007
somze:

2. You're not the first to say I have that face, so much folks mistake me for being Igbo . . . don't want to comment on how that makes me feel as I fear Igbos will cry outrage

haaaa don't worry Somze we can accept u into the igbocity ( u bet that word exists! grin)
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by moondust(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2007
@topic
undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by PLea: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
Raster hair haha
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by PLea: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
I comment on my profile : BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
Nice birds

Nella:

haaaa don't worry Somze we can accept u into the igbocity ( u bet that word exists! grin)
lol
You look hottt!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by moondust(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2007
nna nekwa nu ijiji a o! shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
what does that mean man?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2007
Means "Men look at this fly o"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2007
I see grin
Thanks
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2007
you. . . again.

ehrrrrrm. . . nice
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2007
you again,

*logs out and runs towards the door*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2007
eldee:

you again,

*logs out and runs towards the door*
lol

what did Toyin do to you? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2007
Again!

shoot lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2007
U again my God ooooooooooooo *runs away and decides to leave the thread for some time*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2007
lol

jenike!!

u pple will not kill pesin wid laffter!!! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uzzyan: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2007
I am not jokin i am running away oooooooooooooooo . . . lmao
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
I guess I'm the only one here then . . . cool
Gamine:

Again!

shoot lipsrsealed
You always come at the wrong time , sign out and return later wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2007
somze, won't you pack your bags and start going to SA. You'll pay extra, swear down.

and toyin my crypton tip-toes and peeps she always has her way of weakening me. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by somze(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2007
lol, i'm at the airport . . . biz class lounge wink
Actually flight is a bit delayed but will start boarding soon. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2007
eldee:

somze, won't you pack your bags and start going to SA. You'll pay extra, swear down.

and toyin my crypton tip-toes and peeps she always has her way of weakening me. . .

hmmmmmm. . . . undecided

@post
argggggggggg. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.