Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,281 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (458751 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2008
EYE BEE EL DEE grin good rhyme na
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
ibkaye:

EYE BEE EL DEE grin good rhyme na
at ur age u're still doin nursery rhymes cheesy
anyho, how was ur day wink

@topic
garri and epa tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2008
lol my day was urggh, ahhh it was funny oo!! all my ghanaian friends were mocking me oo cheesy you should know why wink lol, i started telling them that they used juju to win the match, that it was fixed, abi am i wrong? grin grin u?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
ibkaye:

lol my dad was urggh, ahhh it was funny oo!! all my ghanaian friends were mocking me oo cheesy you should know why wink lol, i started telling them that they used juju to win the match, that it was fixed, abi am i wrong? grin grin u?

lmao. . .haba, i even saw them paying the refree, even thier jujuman. . .my own day was smooth, i escaped all of em ghanian pips grin and came home early to watch naija movies grin grin how smooth can a day go cheesy

@topic
garri and suya
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
hahahaha u like naija movies? me too o!! in fact when i saw that new nollywood channel i was over the moon cheesy channel 331 all day everyday tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
yeah the nollywood 331, i've been watching movies since one, it's my own way of feelin naijaish, at least that's the one place ghanians don't win cheesy [size=3pt]are u watchin the movie they're showin now?[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
lol urggh nahh, ive already watched it beforetongue im waiting for that movie 'Tea or Coffee', wanan see if the movie is good oo cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
at 7, nah, how will i be watching 'tea or coffee' when i should be watching the sentinel on skymovies. . .good luck with ur choice, bet it's gon be sum comedy with two old men talkin bout how to get young girls cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
eldee:

at 7, nah, how will i be watching 'tea or coffee' when i should be watching the sentinel on skymovies. . .good luck with your choice, bet it's gon be sum comedy with two old men talkin bout how to get young girls cheesy
roflmaoooo!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
@topic
fyne girl cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ituen(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
Will u ever pass this cloud nine?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
will u ever find migines? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Ninjabyte(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
When did u graduate from the Land of Kuli Kuli and Guru Guru?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
why are you hot?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
because i rubbed off on him cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
lol jokaaaaa grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Ninjabyte(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Eldee
U wish

@Topic
Jokeeeee
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
purty girl. Imma have t think up something new soon o. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
denzel wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
So you've caught toyin's fever too tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
ogrebuga:

So you've caught toyin's fever too tongue

yeah, she sneezed on me grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
Talkin about toyin. When's her boss bros, gona let her come out and play? and where's Gee?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
hmm dunno bout toyin, gee's probably watchin sum naija film grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
he's still watching dem naija movies? Nawa o. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
probably grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ogre
why does thou seekest me? grin

@ninjabyte
u don't know but that time i sneezed, it was the masterstroke grin

@topic
sisi eko cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
lmfao at ur sig eyyyahh grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2008
you and this your patner in crime tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ogrebuga(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
cry me a river. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2008
ill make sure i dress her horrible tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
what were u tryin to catch on the ceiling tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
am unique like everyone else grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.