Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (456935 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 18, 2008
ahhhhh, Ozii, wetin you no get?
I meant I was the one with the other I.D >(

@eldee
I like the pic in your profile.
wish it was you, mehn!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2008
ibkaye:

wetin you mean? smiley
the pics on your profile.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2008
oziomatv:

quote author=ibkaye link=topic=38130.msg2271846#msg2271846 date=1211117926]
wetin you mean? smiley

the pics on your profile dey fear me pass.
loool isn't it funny? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2008
girl you go be man eater.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
I'll take that as a compliment cool cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
I'll take that as a compliment
take wetin as wetin?
remember, I've seen you before, you're less than 5ft 5 inches
am taller than you sef grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2008
is morenike09 the same as cadet and toyinyaro or what's again?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
Yeeepah shocked shocked shocked
Chei, 5 feet?? Then how do i manage to play b-ball
My dayz, I'm taller than mailmalc and sly, so why won't I be 10inches taller than you? shocked
Omo, if na joke stop am, before I give you knock grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 18, 2008
man eater ke? meee? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 18, 2008
is morenike09 the same as cadet and toyinyaro or what's again?

@ozii
smart man. , now clap for yourself
but kai! see how long it took you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
Yeeepah
Chei, 5 feet?? Then how do i manage to play b-ball
My dayz, I'm taller than mailmalc and sly, so why won't I be 10inches taller than you?
Omo, if na joke stop am, before I give you knock
opuro ni e jo!
show pix then!
the last pix i saw was a 5incher jare. . .
and am taller than 5'5, so am taller than you cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2008
morenike09:

@ozii
smart man. , now clap for yourself
but kai! see how long it took you?
  You know I don't have a retentive memory so it takes me time  to remember my name.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2008
Where your sister dey dey fight now?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2008
@ozii
oh ok oh
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Tattooboy: 3:00pm On May 18, 2008
cuz u're funny lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
Aite, that's it, you pushed my limits
go online, picture sharing, sharpsharp
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 18, 2008
eldee, I told you, I can't use my YIM b/c it wnt sign me on

oh yea, that reminds me, the face book thing
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
aite, you'll get another chance later
but don't u ever, ever say u're taller than the legen-dary one again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 18, 2008
hehehehehe legengarrrriii cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2008
morenike09
         where can I get a hot thread where people dey do tribal fight? it's loke am getting bored here.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2008
@eldee
I'm taller than youuuu

@oxii
I should be asking you that
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2008
@oziomatv
do you know tribalism is worse than racism?
like have you watched hotel rwanda?

@ib
it's LD
not LG
learn your alphabet tongue

@toyin
second-to-the-last warning angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2008
morenike09:

@oxii ozzziiiiI should be asking you that

anyway let me wait D-R she know where to fish out personal combat.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

@oziomatv

@ib
it's LD
not LG
learn your alphabet tongue
SHARRP!
Oh My Goodness, LD for Legendary, as in 'Eldee' sounds like 'LD' wooow, just got that! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

@oziomatv

Are you saying on the contrary?

I'll appreciate to watch hotel Nigeria.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2008
@mr legendary aka eldee
am taller than u jare. sharrap jo

@ozii
go to an igbo thread, you'll find tribalism there
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2008
morenike09:

@ozii
go to an igbo thread, you'll find tribalism there
     As if yoruba preaches love, peace and unity,

Am just kidding don't take it personal.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by eldee(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2008
@toyin
last warning angry angry

@ozioma
it's the truth, there's no point hating on another tribe when there's bare arabs you can slap
err. . .not like i'm racist ooh, but if i had to forcefully choose, i'll rather be racist
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 18, 2008
@eldee
shaap jo
you lil SHORTy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by oziomatv(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

@ozioma
it's the truth, there's no point hating on another tribe when there's bare arabs you can slap
err. . .not like i'm racist ooh, but if i had to forcefully choose, i'll rather be racist
      Am just joking who likes fight, I still love my yoruba chics, ask some of them here.
morenike can tell how good I'm to her sisters.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 18, 2008
@ozii
youruba hater
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2008
yorubas for life kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.