Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (457941 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 06, 2008
@Gabby,
If I don't forget. I'll need someone to remind me embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Gabby,
If I don't forget. I'll need someone to remind me embarassed

If it makes you feel any better, I cannot watch the grand opening. Cause its my friends wedding and I'll be singing that night. undecided sad embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

If it makes you feel any better, I cannot watch the grand opening. Cause its my friends wedding and I'll be singing that night. undecided sad embarassed
ohhhh, sexy!!

Can you sing good?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ohhhh, sexy!!

Can you sing good?

I don't know but people say I do and I guess maybe I do cause I have been singing from very young for many occasions till now. As far as I know, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Singing and playing music instruments  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Joseph6(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2008
i play the tuba and the oboe especially the oboe, its hot and sexy not 2 mention handy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

i play the tuba and the oboe especially the oboe, its hot and sexy not 2 mention handy

shocked shocked shocked shocked You serious undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't know but people say I do and I guess maybe I do cause I have been singing from very young for many occasions till now. As far as I know, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Singing and playing music instruments grin
That's cool

You're talented smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 5:22am On Aug 06, 2008
Thanks Ruby. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Joseph6(m): 5:22am On Aug 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked You serious undecided
well i can't play the tuba but the oboe ruby shld know the one i'm referrin 2 i play uip down and center till i come anoda day and play again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 5:25am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

well i can't play the tuba but the oboe ruby shld know the one i'm referrin 2 i play uip down and center till i come another day and play again grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided angry
you're nutty but its okay, I'll accpt you for that.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 5:25am On Aug 06, 2008
Ok I gotta go. Going to work on sea. I'll see you guys. Nice chatting with ya. See ya cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Joseph6(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2008
u a sailor or a life guard? ya see ya l8r
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gabry(f): 5:33am On Aug 06, 2008
I work in the Oil and Gas industry specializing in Fabrication and construction in oil and gas related work scope.

Right now, we are doing a Post trenching work for Shell thats why I have to go to sea.

Ok, See ya Joseph. Be good. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Joseph6(m): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2008
u must be livin big
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by sexyboy(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2008
my guy Joseph, Where did you take that pic?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by StephenP(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2008
Says he lives in Texas.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by firestar(f): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2008
My, I'm impressed. I kinda love it when people are talented and, humble about it.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by DualCore1: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2008
who's that guy? angry angry don't don't don't even explain, its over angry
grin tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nasyl(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2008
what cooking here guys?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by AnthonyKil(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2008
firestar:

My, I'm impressed. I kind of love it when people are talented and, humble about it.

Who are you referring to girl?

@Topic

Cool dude
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nasyl(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2008
AnthonyKil:

@Topic

Cool dude
tlkin to me?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by firestar(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2008
@Anthony

Talking to gabyrwl.

@Dualcore
??

@topic
no comment
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2008
Lemar
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Okanran(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2008
Are u Ghanaian
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by agaba123(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2008
nice
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2008
same ol' same ologbo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Moyola(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2008
Candy candi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by agaba123(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
same old tooth ache
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Moyola(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
whoh u mean?

is dat ur cat?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by agaba123(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
was refering to candy like we posted at same time.

Yea he is my mechanic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by nana(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
ok
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by agaba123(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
nanoscale

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.