Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU DON'T WANT TO IGNORE THIS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU DON'T WANT TO IGNORE THIS (230 Views)

You May Lose Your Landed Property, If You Ignore This! / Why You Should Not Ignore Ibeju Lekki For Finacial Sustainbility In Future / Why You Should Not Ignore Ibeju Lekki For Finacial Sustainbility In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEAR ANGEL INVESTOR, YOU DON'T WANT TO IGNORE THIS by Legalolumoran(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
Hey, Look here!!

If you have the financial muscle, you are just in luck and right on time

I'm not even going to type much here, neither am I going to present any Real estate investment business plan to you here, but if you are the serious type you can signify through a call, or you may choose to chat me up for suiting real estate investment strategies.

My bad! Lest I forget, i'm Ayoyinka Esq a.k.a REALPATHLAWYER (Your foremost Real estate adviser and strategist)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today Secure Your Tomorrow, Plot Of Land @lekki Free Trade Zone @1.3m / calc / FOR SALE: Half Plot Of Land With Fence At Idera Estate Ashipa Ayobo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.