Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York (38595 Views)

Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by PapiNigga: 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
Dj Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From The State University

Nigeria's number one DJ, Jimmy Adewale Amu, professionally known as DJ Jimmy Jatt is so much proud of her first daughter, Oyindamola Amu who graduated recently from The State University of New York College at Old Westbury.

The doting Dad took to his social media page to share the good news with this lovely photo of them.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/dj-jimmy-jatt-daughter-graduates-from.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by PapiNigga: 10:48pm On May 21, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
congratulations... but be careful Naija guys.... hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Davash222(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
She try

Meanwhile, welcome to Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Larryfest(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
Dj Jimmy one of the few celebrities that deserves respect...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by LOGDAN(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by auntysimbiat(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Kobicove(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2017
Wow!

That's great...congratulations to her smiley
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by UGLEEBOI: 1:14am On May 22, 2017
Chineke! grin

So naso Jimmy Jatt take hide tis very fine Opeke

Tile she Over Ripe for harvesting

Ha JATT! God will judge you, after all dose tinz you've

done to other numerous Opekes and Omo Wobes lipsrsealed embarassed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Venerable612(m): 1:15am On May 22, 2017
When God blesses you. Create a good life for your children...and help those who are less fortunate than yourself.

#thats true religion

7 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Nobody: 1:15am On May 22, 2017
kaiiii...She fine ooo

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Jfrankination(m): 1:28am On May 22, 2017
okay
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by lenghtinny(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2017
Jungle don mature
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by bigsmoke2(m): 2:01am On May 22, 2017
oyinda baby ,come give me some honey. Let me show you am your real daddy and not Jimmy jatt

13 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by kokoA(m): 4:07am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm.. Congrats and welcome back to Naija. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Partnerbiz2: 6:58am On May 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30am On May 22, 2017
So him get dis kind grown up pikin huh
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by 007author(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2017
The legendary Jimmy jatt

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by 007author(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2017
She has small boobs
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by NairalandCS(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2017
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Ikillfools: 10:16am On May 22, 2017
not bad. she's a stunner. I wonder why the DJ didn't educate her in Naija. or is naija now too bad for Jimmy's kids, I mean, since naija is where he made it, big!.
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Nobody: 10:39am On May 22, 2017
Now this is an actual beauty. Congrats young lady.
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by RichYoungNigga: 10:46am On May 22, 2017

These people are addicted to bleaching, even the young ones

Na wa

4 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by Nobody: 10:46am On May 22, 2017
Is this University owned by a Nigerian grin
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by rheether(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2017
Uncle Jimmy haff old oooo
Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by SkinnyDude(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2017
omolaraisho:
Good morning NL family.. am omolara 23 a 400 level student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria. Please I humbly solicit with the Good people of NL to please help me Out with #15 000.to finalize my Project which I have between now and 26th of May.I have my valid documents as a proof. Please help .thanks in anticipation...Omolara 0123979307.GTB .thanks in anticipation
oboy go hustle,.. you are damn 23!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by rozayx5(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2017
cool

fine girl

with brains

the mum must be cute too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York by beautiful232(f): 10:55am On May 22, 2017
congratulations my honey pie

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.