Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! (1225 Views)

Things To Take Nysc Orientation Camp For Batch B Awaiting Nysc Corpers. / All Nasarawa State University Graduates Awaiting For Nysc Lets Meet Here..... / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! by Megatone(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
My fellow colleagues its with so much regrets and dis-appointment that we won't be able to go for this batch A due to the laziness and dis-regard of our so called lecturers and school senate who feel they can just decide to waste our valuable time which is not just fair on their part.So we need to meet here and disuss the way forward in achieving a reasonable resolution,your co-operation and contribution will be highly appreciated
Re: All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! by dlex21(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2012
grin
Re: All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! by chinwaji(m): 5:43am On May 01, 2015
Me I just tire for the school. After keeping us for 10 years dem still delay to put our names.

Anyway I met a guy who gave me a woman's number from the Students' Affairs department. I called her (07030928531) on April 30th and she told me they have forwarded our names to NYSC. It seems that NYSC will have a special time consideration for part time and distance learning students to enable them register online. That was what I gathered from the phone call. But as for when NYSC will do that I don't know and she doesn't know either. It appears we have to check the website (www.nysc.gov.ng) constantly for any news.

I hope the information I got from her is authentic.
Re: All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! by 2el(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2015
Join dis thread and get update on NYSc ahead of Batch B

https://www.nairaland.com/2161676/prospective-nysc-2015-batch-b

Megatone Dlex21 chinwaji
Re: All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 01, 2015
Re: All University Of Abuja Graduates Awaiting Nysc Lets Meet Here! by dlex21(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
2el:
Join dis thread and get update on NYSc ahead of Batch B

https://www.nairaland.com/2161676/prospective-nysc-2015-batch-b

Megatone Dlex21 chinwaji
Dude I finished service 2yrs ago oo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The absurdities of NYSC / Serving In Federal Parastatals And State Allowance / Where Were You Posted? (batch A, 2013 Corpers): Let's Meet Here And Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.