Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) (1517 Views)

Please Guys I Know It Is Not Perfect But Please Critique This Logo / Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo / Please Guys Critique This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 4:09am On May 22, 2017
Please. I want to know what is wrong, not ehhhh this logo is bad! without telling me what is bad about it.

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 4:10am On May 22, 2017
another one

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 4:10am On May 22, 2017
these logos were created with Inkscape
Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 4:57am On May 22, 2017
a quickly modified MD logo

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 5:37am On May 22, 2017
another one

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 12:09pm On May 22, 2017
please guys say something
Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by LMandela(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2017
you said we should go away na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by donsheddy1(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
LMandela:
Guy! You got no chill man hahhhahahahaha. grin grin

For me, i'll advice u...
Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 5:21pm On May 25, 2017
LMandela:
I said no blanket review, break it down into thier constituent parts and tell me what you feel about it. Don't tell me if they are ugly or fine
Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by emydexter: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I said no blanket review, break it down into thier constituent parts and tell me what you feel about it. Don't tell me if they are ugly or fine

first thing anybody looks at in alogo or any grqphics design is iys overall outlook I.e whether it looks fine or not. it is when it gets a pass on the overall outlook before the viewer will look to the second level which is if the concept matches the message the owner wants to pasa across e.g for a company logo, does it contain or transcribe elements relating to the niche of the business. that can also faill or pass your logo e.g if its an airline company logo, and you put a vector of a car in it.

whats am saying is fine does matter as your work has to look visually apealing to the eye and in the very least, presentable. then the concepts and elements in it are checked.
put these in mind when designing.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2017
emydexter:

first thing anybody looks at in alogo or any grqphics design is iys overall outlook I.e whether it looks fine or not. it is when it gets a pass on the overall outlook before the viewer will look to the second level which is if the concept matches the message the owner wants to pasa across e.g for a company logo, does it contain or transcribe elements relating to the niche of the business. that can also faill or pass your logo e.g if its an airline company logo, and you put a vector of a car in it.

whats am saying is fine does matter as your work has to look visually apealing to the eye and in the very least, presentable. then the concepts and elements in it are checked.
put these in mind when designing.
Yes! Thank you very much!
Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by Phiapia: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
I guess you haven't read Simple Logo Design Principle before, so I suggest you reading it. smiley

From my view:
For the first one, I think the words below are a bit big. You've alread kb in book graphic, why mentioned it again in upper case?
The second one is better than the third one, since unified color scheme is better for visual accepts. Still their sizes of shape and text are odd to me.
Why not design them in B&W and judge them first? It's necessary to obey the rule of logo design principles.

Re: Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) by GrandGarcon: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Phiapia:
I guess you haven't read Simple Logo Design Principle before, so I suggest you reading it. smiley

From my view:
For the first one, I think the words below are a bit big. You've alread kb in book graphic, why mentioned it again in upper case?
The second one is better than the third one, since unified color scheme is better for visual accepts. Still their sizes of shape and text are odd to me.
Why not design them in B&W and judge them first? It's necessary to obey the rule of logo design principles.
I did them all in black and white first. Thank you very much.
I highly appreciate your advice, I will do as you said.

(1) (Reply)

Logo, Car Branding, Flyers In 48hours / Can Someone Tutor Me How To Use Autocad / Are You A Logo Designer Or Logo Maker Meet Me Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.