Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector (1190 Views)

Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Buhari Urges Nigerian Varsities To Collaborate With Industrial Sector / Anambra Attracts $494m US To Industrial Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Nkemakonam62: 4:38am On May 22, 2017
As part of its achievements in the past three years, the Anambra State government led by Chief Willie Obiano has revealed the attraction of $494 million into the industrial sector of the state.

According to the state government, these investments came mostly from entrepreneurs, like Richbon Nigeria Limited, Zolt Energy Limited, Obumek International Ltd., Chikason Group and Redemption Modern Agro and Allied Processing Ltd, among others.

Governor Obiano, in his breakdown of the achievements, also noted that the conducive environment his administration created, soon after he assumed office, had had a huge impact on the output of industries, operating in the state.

He pointed out that the South African brewing giants, SABMiller Breweries, which operates in Onitsha, had successfully concluded its expansion project valued at $100 million within the same review period.

Obiano’s announcement did not come as a surprise to people, who have been following the trajectory of industrial development in Anambra State and Governor Obiano’s efforts to key into a long flourishing manufacturing culture. Indeed, Anambra has always been an important destination on the industrial map of Nigeria. The natural inclination of the people to create things is quite known and respected across the country. It is a reputation long earned by the tenacious efforts of pioneers too numerous to mention.

The Nnewi-Onitsha industrial axis has made significant contributions to Nigeria’s quest for a strong industrial backbone. The Nnewi industrialists, for instance, have survived years of horrific industrial nightmares and suffocating government policies that made growth impossible at a point. Happily, these tremors have only slowed most of them down; they didn’t actually wipe them away. The enthusiasm to break out of the mould, to build a new culture of entrepreneurship and to create values that endure has remained on the all-time-high to date.

It is this enthusiasm that informed Governor Obiano’s decision to make industrialisation a major pillar in his Economic Blueprint for Anambra State. Essentially, Obiano’s vision is to ensure that Anambra berths among the Top-5 industrialising states in Nigeria. This vision has driven much of his efforts to wake up the entrepreneurial side of the people and inspire them into taking advantage of the friendly business climate in the state. It is pretty much what informed some of his earliest steps after being sworn in as governor.

One of the earliest things that Governor Obiano did on assumption of office was the special interactive session he had with Anambra-born industrialists. The meeting attracted some of the country’s leading industrialists to the executive council chambers in the Government House, Awka, where he tabled his agenda before them and asked for their support and involvement to build a strong industrial core for the state. Many notable industrialists attended the session; people like Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis, Chief Ajulu Uzodike, Chief Christopher Eze of John Holts Ltd. and a host of others.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/anambra-attracts-494m-us-to-industrial.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by chriskosherbal(m): 4:40am On May 22, 2017
Indeed this governor is all out for the development of this state.

Well done Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Benekruku(m): 5:22am On May 22, 2017
His either attracting mirage, signing unrealistic MOU or probably clearing ancestral forest for an airport that only will be completed on paper.

He should go an learn from Ikpeazu who says, do an you see...More of realistic development re going on in Abia unlike Anambra where is all about dishing out mirages

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Davash222(m): 5:28am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
His either attracting mirage, signing unrealistic MOU or probably clearing ancestral forest for an airport that only will be completed on paper.

He should go an learn from Ikpeazu who says, do an you see...More of realistic development re going on in Abia unlike Anambra where is all about dishing out mirages
A4ONJA Muslim, is it paining you

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by nwabobo: 5:32am On May 22, 2017
THE MOU governor.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by ejanla077: 8:06am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

chaiii
my yoruba muslim brother. is it paining you like its paining me... why re dis flattheads persistent... upon all our efforts to tarnish dia image so dat nobody wil look dia side... still dey attract almost 500m dollars.

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother lets go and hit our head harder 5 more times on the ground so dat allah will make d rest of d world forget d potopoto people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Benekruku(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

chaiii
my yoruba muslim brother. is it paining you like its paining me... why re dis flattheads persistent... upon all our efforts to tarnish dia image so dat nobody wil look dia side... still dey attract almost 500m dollars.

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother lets go and hit our head harder 5 more times on the ground so dat allah will make d rest of d world forget d potopoto people

Its Okay!

$5,000,000,000 Ugu exportation. where is it?
Rice plantation and distribution. Did u see any in december?
How many signed MOU has been realistic and made impacts?
The last ancestral forest cleared for an airport is cosmetics....Quote me in 4years time! Fayose also cleared same forest in Ekiti for his refugees to believe his working.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by ejanla077: 8:16am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Its Okay!

The last ancestral forest cleared for an airport is cosmetics....Quote me in 4years time! Fayose also cleared same forest in Ekiti for his refugees to believe his working.

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother
my greenish slimy ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating afonja brother. show me lake rice after d propaganda........

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by ejanla077: 8:19am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

while Anambra is working. we yoruba muslims re proudly working on our skull mining development....
body parts sales

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Benekruku(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother
my greenish slimy ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating afonja brother. show me lake rice after d propaganda........

So its only rice you can put a quack answer to? Mind u, Lake rice was seen and sold at subsidized price. Where is Obiano`s Ugu, rice and MOU`s ? grin grin grin grin

Those scams re for people like you....

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Benekruku(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

while Anambra is working. we yoruba muslims re proudly working on our skull mining development....
body parts sales

You cant make a concrete point, Am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Africonji: 8:58am On May 22, 2017
MOU scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by raker300: 9:17am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Its Okay!

lol...pained Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by ejanla077: 9:24am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

So its only rice you can put a quack answer to? Mind u, Lake rice was seen and sold at subsidized price. Where is Obiano`s Ugu, rice and MOU`s ? grin grin grin grin

Those scams re for people like you....

my yoruba muslim brother.
me and you know dat lake rice is just propaganda...
just like one bottle of crude oil discovered in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by raker300: 9:27am On May 22, 2017
Africonji:
MOU scammer.
your people are currently trooping to anambra to find greener pastures.

Instead of you to join them and be Productive, you're here making noise

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by ejanla077: 9:30am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

You cant make a concrete point, Am done with you.

my yoruba muslim brother.

i don't need to make concrete point. I'm no bricklayer...

let's use d time we use to wail here to strategize. we need to free dis Oba. d flattties re making mockery of it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Nobody: 10:07am On May 22, 2017
And the ugwu governor from potopoto republic of flat heads strikes again cheesy

Real achievers like ikpeazu don't even make noise.
Mou governor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Victornezzar: 11:54am On May 22, 2017
nwabobo:
THE MOU governor.
Sorry oo
What's the meaning of MOU
Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by ejanla077: 12:31pm On May 22, 2017
MetaHuman:
And the ugwu governor from potopoto republic of flat heads strikes again cheesy

Real achievers like ikpeazu don't even make noise.
Mou governor cheesy

my yoruba muslim brother.... lets work together and free our Oba

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother.... lets work together and free our Oba
yes o..
With the help of biafuro army lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by nwabobo: 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Sorry oo
What's the meaning of MOU

Google "Obiano signs MOU"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $494m Us To Industrial Sector by deomello: 1:29pm On May 22, 2017
lol @ newspaper and internet blog MOU commissioning and investments. grin

Your mates dey commission projects everyday, you dey commission MOU and blog site investment. grin

Useless fake ugu master... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-british Parliamentarian, Eric Joyce, Claims Buhari Is Dead / International Journalists Arrives In Biafra Land. / Re: Is Nigeria Set To End Syringe Importation? – Kudos To Akwa Ibom State Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.