Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,543 members, 7,854,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie (25200 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Magu Running EFCC On Gossips, Marabouts Advice – DSS DG, Daura / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by luvinhubby(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu see your life ! cool

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by luvinhubby(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2017
Since FFK took this woman to the cleaners, her mess has gotten messier.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Bimpe29: 10:06am On May 22, 2017
They plot, but God is the best of plotters. Nigeria has monumental problems which must be aggressively tackled, but unfortunately for her, majority of those piloting her affairs are the cause of those problems. So, instead of the problems being solved appropriately, they (those in positions of authority/leadership) are compounding it at the detriment of masses.
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by NgHealth(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2017
Abegi! Buhari is old! At his age it is normal not to be naturally healthy and added with the burden that comes from running this country, it is not at all strange to see his health fail.
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:17am On May 22, 2017
Stewpidity re-defined!
So it's not sw vote but card reader that secured victory for buhari?...

What in the world has the common man benefited from buhari's 2years demonic mis-rule?
Arrant rawbishness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by cytell56: 10:19am On May 22, 2017
Trueigbo:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, on Sunday alleged that some members of the political elite in Nigeria travelled to Niger Republic and India among other countries to hire marabouts to ensure the President dies.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1530427516996891&id=100000889720395
You be witch? How you take know?
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Ahmeduana(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2017
SO IS NO MORE POISON AGAIN? IT AS NOW TURN TO INDIA BABALAWO, AND NIGERIA PASTORS, THIS GOVERNMENT IS A CONFIRM FAILURE, JUMPING FROM ONE EXCUSE TO ANOTHER! IN MY LIFE I ONLY HEARD OF PROGRAMMED ROBOT, I NEVER KNEW THAT THERE IS PROGRAMMED FAILURE!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by oruma19: 10:22am On May 22, 2017
Trueigbo:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, on Sunday alleged that some members of the political elite in Nigeria travelled to Niger Republic and India among other countries to hire marabouts to ensure the President dies.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1530427516996891&id=100000889720395
well scripted. Madam u try... kudos
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by monex(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2017
Nbote:
Jus imagine d kind of embarrassing nonsense an aide to d govt is telling us in dis 21st century.. What is wrong with an aging man falling ill for heaven's sake? Or at PMB's age he's supposed to b fit, hale and hearty at all times? He's been going for medical treatments and check up way before now but yet d ppl running d govt kips playing politics with his health by shrouding d whole thing in mystery and yet blaming every other pesin for his predicament. Dis ppl are really not helping matters with d kind of utterances dey make.
Shocked to hear She is an official aide.

This kind conjectures should be limited to BMC and Zombies not an official aide
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by michoim(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2017
All those who wish Buhari dead will replace him in the grave.
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Gentsndladys: 10:28am On May 22, 2017
this onochie of a woman is a disgrace to igboland and womanhood, buhari wanted power by all means and he got served. karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Ruggedpen: 10:32am On May 22, 2017
Nbote:
Jus imagine d kind of embarrassing nonsense an aide to d govt is telling us in dis 21st century.. What is wrong with an aging man falling ill for heaven's sake? Or at PMB's age he's supposed to b fit, hale and hearty at all times? He's been going for medical treatments and check up way before now but yet d ppl running d govt kips playing politics with his health by shrouding d whole thing in mystery and yet blaming every other pesin for his predicament. Dis ppl are really not helping matters with d kind of utterances dey make.
you are right, we can only move forward when we see things without politics attached, cause those politics cover our eye and limit our thinking then hatred move in and hinder our analysis. before election people are questioning the health status of Buhari, he had an issue that they flew him to london during campaign so what do u have to say about that ? madam, well, she is in her shop doing her work for her pay.
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by aolawale025: 10:41am On May 22, 2017
This government has taken Nigeria to a new low with the quality of its appointees. The salaries paid to these people is a waste of taxpayers resources.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:41am On May 22, 2017
all i can do is shake my head, this is the state of mind of the people who are supposed to make critical decisions about this ailing nation, terrible!

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by yahmohy27: 10:45am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Who got has not taken his breath, no man can kill..

Who knows, some people wishing Buhari dead will still die before him....

But am 100% certain Buhari will come out strong, hale an hearty.

Insha Allahu ...by Allah's grace
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by willibounce1(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2017
How can you pray for someone to die. Pray to God or the devil? I am not understanding
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by yahmohy27: 10:50am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
Remove me from this your we.

I know from day one that the blood of innocent corpers will not allow him a moment peaceful rest.
In your mind ,right and besides which blood is he a vampire ?
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by paramakina202: 10:55am On May 22, 2017
Was he a healthy man before he got elected?
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by ROBO1722: 11:03am On May 22, 2017
Who will say and it come to pass when our Lord has not spoken? Nobody can kill whoever except God allows it.

But who did you get this information about people travelling round to consult evil prayer people to kill PMB? Or you just want to be on the news for a while?
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by Emassive(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
eyeview:
I hope this loose woman knows the weight of this her silly allegation. Does she even know that such unsubstantiated allegation can cause riots that may lead to loss of lives and wanton destruction of properties.
What is it about Buhari's govt that it seems to attract the wrong people who lack the ideals of governance.
There is no single appointee of his that one can look at call a round peg in a round hole. I call on osibanjo to do away with all these fools and build a competent team of professionals once he's sworn in

Haha... Is Buhari dead ? Lol... How can VP YOsinbajo be sworn in?
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by drbamanga: 11:23am On May 22, 2017
Lauretta Onochie a lost fellow. Very soon Nigerians will take you the way they have taken Lai Muhammed. Stop lying Gods judgement must surely come.....
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by positivetaught: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
madam there is nothing wrong in defending your boss,but you don't have to cook up blatant lies,use insults, n defamed every opponent to do so,for doing these you are just a bloody hypocritical "toilet washer".
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by silkytouch(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
Remove me from this your we.

I know from day one that the blood of innocent corpers will not allow him a moment peaceful rest.

I was a serving Corp member in Katsina State (Baure LGA) in 2011 when he lost the Presidential election to GEJ. I and my lodge mates ran for our lives, it was chaos and I didnt come back till after 2 months. Lots of Corp members died because this man couldnt accept defeat.
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by kelewu359(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2017
I think we have gone past this episode, this is another okupe in the making, you do not need to reply any tom and dick, God is already fighting for us for having PMB, May God Almighty preserve and protect the people' president, enough of this tirades
Re: Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie by CaptPlanet(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2017
What kind of rubbish is this? What did Nigerians do to deserve this level of morons in politics? What sort of childish and vain people are these?

Other countries are developing world class equipment, making life changing inventions but here we're stuck with this.

GTFOH woman, you're part of our problems!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / Father And Son Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Troops During Patrol. Photos / Adesina Ogunlana On Lekki Shootings: We Have Photographs, Videos To Counter Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.