Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) (27648 Views)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Tragedy As Power Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Benin(see The Video Here) / Generator Fumes Kills Family Of Six In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

it's the fume and nothing else. you take your gen and do same and see the result
I am often amazed at how people can make so absolute conclusions with so little evidence, or none at all.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I don't think those ppl died of generator fumes honestly, this is a perfect murdered job, they could use chemical handkerchief to kill those people and later position them to different places, this doesn't look like a generator fume, has big has the house the only place to power Gen is the kitchen? Not possible , the murderers can even on the Gen in kitchen to confuse ppl. God dey.
God bless you. I like people who keep their minds open

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Musty856(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

u shut up fool because you have only one video. I can post link and direct you to Fb where you have more than one video n see for yourself. there's nothing in the story. they took the gen from backyard to the kitchen and slept off. the landlord was not arrested because he said nobody entered the apartment. the guys re in cell now. I just left there
Okay sir
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
You say people should no go club : they say u be old man

you say people should not drink : They say u no get swag

You say people should not on gen for inside: But them don forget cause they are too drunk to remember due to all the clubbing.

End result : DEATH

well, Requiescat in pace
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by arnold123: 12:09am On May 23, 2017
axeman2:
RIP DEATH IS WICKET.
stupidity is more WICKET, why the fvck will you operate a gen indoors? Na d school when all these Nigerians nor dey go na e dey worry dem so
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:06am On May 23, 2017
taemilola:
There is more to this than just a generator fumes.
have U heard of CO carbon monoxide?
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:11am On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
Watched the Video very painful, if only we had constant and stable electricity in this country, such sad situation who have been averted. Gaint of AFRICA without stable electricity. Failed country
U r right...however ignorance is no excuse....Its even written boldly on d generator that its only for outdoor purpose....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking Of Getting A Generator? Here's A Buying Guide / How Many Faces Did You See / NGO's And Charitable Organizations Worth Supporting in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.