Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Materazzi In Another Headbutt - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Materazzi In Another Headbutt (1812 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Materazzi In Another Headbutt by toshmann(m): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2007
guys, what is with materazzi and headbutts. he had one at the mundial, now he has got another in the calcio match btw inter and sampdoria. this time it was delvechio of sampdoria who did the dirty job and got a red card. materazzi the victim-as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLWMmiya9M
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by 4Play(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2007
That man is a complete tout
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by toptho(f): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2007
That guy must have a filthy mouth,to have the ability to make pple react and decide he deserves to be head-butted
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 1:30am On Jan 30, 2007
@Akola, whats ur take now? We core Zizou-ists have been vindicated alongside our hero innit? Make dem go chop World Footballer award na dem sabi!!
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by sage(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2007
kitaun:

@Akola, whats your take now? We core Zizou-ists have been vindicated alongside our hero innit? Make them go chop World Footballer award na them sabi!!

Pls Guy, Matterazzi could be an ass but dont even start Italy deserved two world cups and two player of the year awards.

You guys can go on kissing Henry's ass if you like
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2007
@Sage, are u blind or dumb? After i mentioned Zizouists u still went yapping 'bout Henry? I go headbutt you o, yeah right they deserved it after they robbed Australia to pay them, Amadioha go soon punish Del Grosso u wait and see!!
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Abdblues(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2007
That Materazzi is involved in the two sending off/head butting is really funny but no doubt, Zizzou and delvechio both deserves to be send packing!!!the rules are very very clear!!
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by chidichris(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2007
i think the next time he will get headbutt, a red card will be added to it because he is not the only player in the pitch and why him always.
fifa should find out what is wrong with the idiot.
the world cup and this are not the only times.
he is a big fool and what is most annoying here is that the head butters are not doing them well.
maybe i will make out time to do that myself and he will know the difference between professional headbutt and non professional
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2007
For once i support u . . lmao
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by marlet01(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2007
@ Topic

He deserves to keep having more because he lacks manners.
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by mukina2: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2007
materazzi is a fool
he has a big mouth .
if he doesnt stop one of these days an headbutt will end his career grin
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by galatico(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2007
What is actually wrong with Materazzi ? He keeps frustrating players and making them headbutt him maybe the next thing you would see on the pitch would be a player shooting him.Laughss
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2007
[ maybe the next thing you would see on the pitch would be a player shooting him.[quote][/quote]

*crosses ffingers* Here's hoping
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by LanreDaMan(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2007
Materrazzi again ??m (The Man Get Mouth ooo)
I think Professional Football Players should be able to keep their calm in the event of any provocation
Let us Leave the man alone He didnt Headbutt anybody so why should anybody Headbutt him
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2007
@ Lanre,

You hit the nail on the head and saved me 50 lines of hasty posts.

@ Topic,

Materazzi's own may be head butts, i've seen slaps, blows and kicks below the belt by players, i've even seen outright kung fu resulting from verbal assaults and the result has been the physical guy getting a red while the verbal guy gets a treatment and if not too serious returns to the game.

If you have played street football where every rough tackle or clear miss, you hear curses on your mother, you wouldn't raise an eyebrow. There was even a case of two Newcastle United players sparing right there on the pitch, I guess Keiron Dyer was one. In this case why not wait after the final whistle and do it the secondary school way. Showing the cameras how good you are with nodding is the worst way to get a red you surely deserve.

Besides, the aim of an opponent is to unsettle you on pitch and by giving in to utterances, you concede victory to him.
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 5:52am On Jan 31, 2007
@Xsi, r u saying under intense provocation u will first check if ur reaction will be missed by the cameras? Guy forget, it takes grace to avoid reacting violently to certain actions or tackles, as d thing dey happen na hin go dey hot 4 ur body!! Mate-rubbish is an irritating pervert that should be castrated sometime soon *hìss*
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2007
@ Kit,

If I was your coach and you nod Marco in the Chest, besides the ban and fine or whatever, i'll keep you on the bench for a whole season. All season, you'll sweep the stadium and wet the grass grin

Reason: I'll be short of players for that match, others will work extra hard and will be unsettled by that single "ugly" incident and note that you may not be the only one who has been attacked by the tall fool on pitch, your other teamates may have received insults like, you mama's tits so hard you couldn't suck as a baby . . . and so on. Yo mama jokes on Christino, u gotta be kidding me it gon spur me into action!
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2007
Did u really play footie at any stage? Do you think footballers are machines without feelings or saints to take all that come to them hook, line and sinker? Do you not know that as a footie player u go thru diff moods during d 90 mins(when u r up or downa)? Even most coaches like players that stand up to challenges, what majorly do u think Arsenal and Man U miss in Keano and Vieira? Guy forget i repeat, provocation no dey respect consequences! BTW as a coach can u really afford to leave out ur best player in d lurch for long except d team is doing well enuff without him?
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by chidichris(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2007
once accussed of a crime and you are discharged and acquited, second and third time any good investigator will try to know why u always.
i am of the opinion that fifa should find out what the hell is wrong with the guy.
my advice to the guys in his way is to settle the problem once and for all but giving him a landmark headbutt atleast that will save others.
anyway, am warming up to be in the super eagles come south africa 2010 at least that will give me the opportunity to end his head butt streak if we meet italy in the game
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2007
@Chidi, end his headbutt streak??
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Grizzly(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
Y'all shud leave Matterazzi alone,
I think Delvechio is a copy cart, he wanted to become as famous as Zizou
When u mention "Materrazzi was head-butted by Zizou", you'd hear someone say even Delvechio did that

Moral of story: Delvecchio is the fool
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by justkunmi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
@materazzi
way to go man cool

@topic
fifa should create an award for most headbutted player grin
the way he's going, he'll be competing with himself for the award undecided
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2007
@ Kit,

I don't have much to say. Del Vecchio's been banned for 3 games as well as been "fined by his club" for the shameful, unprofessional,unnecessary and unreasonable reaction. So that alone says half of it.

The second half is the only indispensable player i've seen in a long time has been Rafael Van Dar Vaart, besides the sales of the major defenders, Hamburg are yet to get over the shock of losing him to pre season injury so bad that they lie at the bottom of the Bundesliga, a team that was at the group stages of the Champs league as at late last year.

Needless to say, Porto, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal have moved on with their lives despite the departure of(lets assume ban on) major men like McCarthy/Mourinho, Owen, Beckham/Keane and Viera/Pires to mention but a few. Even Henry's absence wasn't missed recently and you can testify to that.

Okay let me remind you of this Man City guy who fouled Pedro Mendes (Ben Thatcher, the guy was banned by the FA and heavily fined by the club so no shaking), i guess the guy was sold to another club sef (to Charlton) recently so you can see how ugly it is to over react for nothing. grin
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2007
Xti, d point is not over-reactance per se, but rather to what extent can u within ur own human composition condone intense provocation?
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2007
@ Kit,

For God's sake you are a paid professional who earns 60,000 pounds a week and you know the implication of your inability to curb your anger. As ferocious as Keane - Viera issues were they wouldn't take it out on the pitch to that extent. There could be bust ups under the tunnel but no head butts on the pitch. Only wrestlers do the talking with their heads. Zidane and Del Vecchio are Italian soccer giants and i don't think there's riskier soccer elsewhere, I tell you Kit, they've been confronted with such a situation before. I can bet that.

To resist Materrazzi(s), Keep your head up and keep an eye on the Manager. cheesy
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2007
Then they play devoid of emotions then?? Like they are some machines?
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2007
Common, DON't HEADBUTT! full stop. You can retaliate but not at the spot and if you chose to do so, do tit for tat that's only if the Ref(s) aren't watching! grin
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2007
Did u play other than 'set' level?
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 1:37am On Feb 02, 2007
Me? Set? I've been a coach all along o. I have boys in my team, they play for MONEY, (BETTING ONLY!) cheesy, if you get an unreasonable, selfish Red card, you are out of the team.

If I take you out to play form and you earn a red card, i have to pay for that red card and you are out of the team for good. You dig?
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 1:53am On Feb 02, 2007
U sound Mourinhole-ish!! With all that siege mentality! I played soccer right till i finished my NYSC at Rivers state some years back and played for the state team, invited to play for d community where i served in their LG Chairman's cup and declined cos of the way dem dey use jazz dey play *who says jazz no dey for footie?* so i fit say few things about emotions, pressure, moods and provocation. I remember my fave student unknowingly launching too dangerous a tackle on me, i almost whacked him but to the surprise of all when we both found out we hugged and laughed over it!
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by kitaun(m): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2007
U sound Mourinhole-ish!! With all that siege mentality! I played soccer right till i finished my NYSC at Rivers state some years back and played for the state team, invited to play for d community where i served in their LG Chairman's cup and declined cos of the way dem dey use jazz dey play *who says jazz no dey for footie?* so i fit say few things about emotions, pressure, moods and provocation. I remember my fave student unknowingly launching too dangerous a tackle on me, i almost whacked him but to the surprise of all when we both found out we hugged and laughed over it!
Re: Materazzi In Another Headbutt by Christino(m): 2:04am On Feb 02, 2007
Pastor Kit, abi na Rev Kint, you no dey sleep ni? Nature dey beckon shocked be i wan go crash land and the kin snore wey I go snore go pass Materazzi head butt sef, if you or Zidane or Delvecchio show up for my dream, i go headbutt una myself.

Till early mo' mo' e go be. Hustling resumes 2moro ke? Gnyte nairalanders home and abroad. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Vs Wigan [5-0] Wednesday 30th December 2009 / Arsenal Vs Partizan Belgrade 8.45 Pm Tonight / Arsenal FC Signed Santi Cazorla, Winger,from Malaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.