Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648400 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Your information is not genuine.. that's the point

I guess u didn't see the newspaper link posted, or you think I just woke up and posted that without seeing it anywhere?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rushj(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
This is to inform all applicants for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the general public that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service is awaiting further directives from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).

The next phase of the exercise shall be officially announced, including on this website, once notification is received from the CDFIPB.

Be advised to disregard any information or request not corroborated from this website please.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Onlynissi: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
rushj:
PUBLIC NOTICE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
This is to inform all applicants for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the general public that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service is awaiting further directives from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).

The next phase of the exercise shall be officially announced, including on this website, once notification is received from the CDFIPB.

Be advised to disregard any information or request not corroborated from this website please.
Thats is the same thing on their website.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by maialbarka(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
I heard from a reliable source that some NIS officers filed a case to the court that they've not been promoted for years and they are stainless with no faults in their files so the recruitment had to be freezed pending when the officers case at court is cleared.
Furthermore, also heard from a source that underground recruitment is currently taking place, as in they're recruiting staffs and officers little by little and we might just awake with a sudden news that the recruitment has been completed and these are the successfull candidates. I have two individuals that claimed that their candidates were summoned to go to camp for training as I'm writing this, they're training at nis camp.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bro u got no fact..I guess u didn't read punch newspaper on Monday...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by maialbarka(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gift10:

My own na hear-say na. I no talk sey my info na the correct one.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yebzman: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gift10:
What was stated in the newspaper on the recruitment issue?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kayteajay111(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
maialbarka:
I heard from a reliable source that some NIS officers filed a case to the court that they've not been promoted for years and they are stainless with no faults in their files so the recruitment had to be freezed pending when the officers case at court is cleared.
Furthermore, also heard from a source that underground recruitment is currently taking place, as in they're recruiting staffs and officers little by little and we might just awake with a sudden news that the recruitment has been completed and these are the successfull candidates. I have two individuals that claimed that their candidates were summoned to go to camp for training as I'm writing this, they're training at nis camp.
It seems what you heard is real.
Early this week, a house of rep member representing my constituency was asking on a Facebook group created that anybody who applied for immigration should forward his/her details (name, lg & NIS unique n@) to his WhatsApp number but for only who applied with OND/NCE or below. And unfortunately, I applied with HND. I later struggled to get his number and called him but the man insisted that it's only meant for OND and below.
If I'm happened to forward my details with applied credentials, I would have not written this one here but just to glance the comments of nairalanders and pass by. lolz.
Underground things is likely going on.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by maialbarka(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
kayteajay111:

Early this week, a house of rep member representing my constituency was asking on a Facebook group created that anybody who applied for immigration should forward his/her details (name, lg & NIS unique n@) to his WhatsApp number but for only who applied with OND/NCE or below. And unfortunately, I applied with HND. I later struggled to get his number and called him but the man insisted that it's only meant for OND and below.

Bros better tell them wohh undecided. Let's all awake from our slumber and see the reality.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
kayteajay111:

Abeg drop the link to the Facebook group
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2017
kayteajay111:

If I'm happened to forward my details with applied credentials, I would have not written this one here but just to glance the comments of nairalanders and pass by. lolz.
How can a House of Rep member bring himself under public scrutiny by using cheap media outlet like Facebook to perform what he very knows will attract bad attention to him?.
You are the one that really need to wake up cos someone will just clone a Facebook page and dupe you for nothing.

8 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kayteajay111(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2017
OrangeDream:
How can a House of Rep member bring himself under public scrutiny by using cheap media outlet like Facebook to perform what he very knows will attract bad attention to him?.
You are the one that really need to wake up cos someone will just clone a Facebook page and dupe you for nothing.
Human beings are not the same, be it a REP doesn't not mean he will not have an access to link with his people unlike others, this is the second term is representing us. The man have a Facebook handler and he attends to his people at his leisure time, and he has been doing that for long.
God is my living witness, I don't expect u to believe me. We still have THOMAS, even if JESUS CHRIST come back and you are told, you will never believe. I don't have time to argue. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2017
kayteajay111:

Human beings are not the same, be it a REP doesn't not mean he will not have an access to link with his people unlike others, this is the second term is representing us. The man have a Facebook handler and he attends to his people at his leisure time, and he has been doing that for long.
God is my living witness, I don't expect u to believe me. We still have THOMAS, even if JESUS CHRIST come back and you are told, you will never believe. I don't have time to argue. Take it or leave it.
Keep deceiving yourself. I hope you would as well download your NIS appointment letter from his Facebook page.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Some of you will just come and type rubbish here because itchy fingers. Those who are updated haven't said nothing in weeks because they know nothing is happening yet. You don't always have to make useless comments here, sometimes be an adult and not spread panic through rumours.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Missosinlu:
Some of you will just come and type rubbish here because itchy fingers. Those who are updated haven't said nothing in weeks because they know nothing is happening yet. You don't always have to make useless comments here, sometimes be an adult and not spread panic through rumours.
God bless you.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DjHarrypotter(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Seriously, this country is a joke. A big one......
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by caruzo(m): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Happy new week
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
Keep deceiving yourself. I hope you would as well download your NIS appointment letter from his Facebook page.
lmao
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
When exactly did the CG said the list will be released. I thought it was this past week?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
NIS recruitment is like buhari going to London for treatment while keeping Nigerians guessing his illness or wen he will return to d country....experience number 1. I was going down memory lane n I can't help but laf

to all dose asking for guarantor form, How far, una don sign dem ?

to all dose asking for past questions papers, How far any test yet?

to all dose asking n creating watsapp group How far, any friendship runs yet?

to dose wit source n insiders, How far, village people no allow dem connect again?

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
emmieachichi:
NIS recruitment is like buhari going to London for treatment while keeping Nigerians guessing his illness or wen he will return to d country....experience number 1. I was going down memory lane n I can't help but laf

to all dose asking for guarantor form, How far, una don sign dem ?

to all dose asking for past questions papers, How far any test yet?

to all dose asking n creating watsapp group How far, any friendship runs yet?

to dose wit source n insiders, How far, village people no allow dem connect again?

please can you send me the past questions
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2017
@ohcanada.... if only u see n know wat dis yeye house of Rep members n Senators are doing wit customize list of dere people to b included in d NIS list den u will understand dat guarators forms, past questions n whatsapp group is a waste of time for people wit no connections....even God d fear our so called Senators n Rep members, dem sabi do run..... kaiiii!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
emmieachichi:
@ohcanada.... if only u see n know wat dis yeye house of Rep members n Senators are doing wit customize list of dere people to b included in d NIS list den u will understand dat guarators forms, past questions n whatsapp group is a waste of time for people wit no connections....even God d fear our so called Senators n Rep members, dem sabi do run..... kaiiii!!!!!!!

GOD is greater than them. GOD is not DEAD but they are dead already. My NAME
emmieachichi:

GOD is greater than them. GOD is not DEAD but they are dead already. My NAME
emmieachichi:
@ohcanada.... if only u see n know wat dis yeye house of Rep members Senators are doing wit customize list of dere people to b included in d NIS list den u will understand dat guarators forms, past questions n whatsapp group is a waste of time for people wit no connections....even God d fear our so called Senators n Rep members, dem sabi do run..... kaiiii!!!!!!!

GOD is greater than them. GOD is not DEAD but they are dead already. My NAME is there already. I just wanted to read the past question for reading sake
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
You all need to chill.. I called their CC just now and the gentleman said, there is no date stipulated for the shortlistment yet. He further said, they are still working on it.

So, make nobody disturb us 4 dis thread again o.. I no won hear... My source is reliable again!!!.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
OrangeDream:
You all need to chill.. I called their CC just now and the gentleman said, there is no date stipulated for the shortlistment yet. He further said, they are still working on it.

So, make nobody disturb us 4 dis thread again o.. I no won hear... My source is reliable again!!!.
Hahahahaha. So what the CG said in that interview was wash!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahahahahah...U have all hrd it no body should disturb d young man again with fake news..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Buhari has directed all MDA's to suspend any recruitment. Does this include the on-going NIS recruitment? Cos, me no understand d tin again o.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bladez: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
The man simply said, henceforth all MDA's will get approval from the presidency be4 recruiting.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmafineboy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
maialbarka:

May be true cause i had same with very liable source which he also told me that their Senator sent their names
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmafineboy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
maialbarka:

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
for staff promotion arrears, and recruitments by the Military, Police Force and para-military agencies. Furthermore, I have directed agencies not to embark on any fresh recruitment unless they have obtained all the requisite approvals. Any breach of this directive will be severely sanctioned.”.....some people can't decode simpĺe English
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
"unless they have obtained all the requisite approvals"....simple English some can't grab..

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.