Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647855 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Abuja12345: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please I need past question Izuchukwuoffiah@gmail.com thank you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mikedimeji(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
methyl:
When I was filling my registration form I never knew the preferred two referee they want for the job position, I just put two people I know and they both work for private institution, but to my surprise when I downloaded the PDF referee form and I saw their preference of referees, can I still change it in the printed PDF form I am going to fill and submit when they do the selection. Since they didn't specify earlier in the registration form
Boss, just get any of the category listed on the guarantor form to sign for u forget what u fill online as referees

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by methyl: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry where is that guy selling recharge card 200 naira, sorry I mean past question.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by denbaba: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
denbaba:
pls house I just want to ask. Are they going to invite everyone that applied online for d screening or Will they shortlist names for screening. thanks
pls I need answer to this

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Northkendal(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
denbaba:
pls I need answer to this
they will shortlist names
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Northkendal(f): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls i need the past questions, help! Olafunmi077@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Northkendal(f): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
methyl:

Pls any opinion on this
i think the refs we filld on line are just normal refs since they didnt specify.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dadson2009(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please ooooo, I need the past questions too oo abeg
dadsondamilare@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by asakeaina: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Be your brother's I need the past questions badly brighterfuture1049@ yahoo.com.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrino(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
jteena:
Hefglitters@gmail.com
υ тяιє∂ тσ ємαιℓ мє? ωнтѕ υρ
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Heromaniaa: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Help me with the past questions
morganjennyy@gmail
asakeaina:
Be your brother's I need the past questions badly brighterfuture1049@ yahoo.com.
Thank you in anticipation.
dadson2009:
Please ooooo, I need the past questions too oo abeg
dadsondamilare@gmail.com
Northkendal:
Pls i need the past questions, help! Olafunmi077@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rickyboss333: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
ukehnonny:
please i need it. chuksnonso24@gmail.com
erique333@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jjstanley(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls I need past questions stanleyamomoh@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jteena: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
emrino:

υ тяιє∂ тσ ємαιℓ мє? ωнтѕ υρ
yes, wanted to ask if you have past questions
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Teawhy2011: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hummm! What a pity! Most of the so-called Nigerian graduates don't know the difference between REFREE and GUTRANTOR. Nigerian educational system is really deteriorating

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by chrisco4christ(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls I need the past question. chrisco4christ@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emdee590(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
skillz90:
pls I can't find the link Mail on my email address could it be network. The user already exists when I tried registering again
Check your spam folder
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by izmercy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Teawhy2011:
Hummm! What a pity! Most of the so-called Nigerian graduates don't know the difference between REFREE and GUTRANTOR. Nigerian educational system is really deteriorating
Lol...it saddens tho
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Cossycute(f): 4:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls i need help Asap.I can't lock my data because the subject for Waec are all the same ;showing Accouting throughout,so the page keeps bringing a pop up message that my subject are d same and you cannot save or lock data.what will i do next pls.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Cossycute(f): 4:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Cossycute:
Pls i need help Asap.I can't lock my data because the subject for Waec are all the same ;showing Accouting throughout,so the page keeps bringing a pop up message that my subject are d same and you cannot save or lock data.what will i do next pls.
??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Deeman87: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Cossycute:
change d accounting to any oda subjects
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kelhab(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2017
also in need of the past question... kelaniabiodun91@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ibnvictor(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Drop ur number to be added to a what apps chat group
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by demefa(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2017
ibnvictor:
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by supertonex(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Teawhy2011:

Your failure to spell referee correctly is more pitiable because it's easier than knowing the difference between the two words.

Don't be too quick to fire arrows.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
I am facing 3 challenges in my application:

1. I am a B.Sc degree holder and chose to apply for the SII position.

On getting to the Tertiary section of the registration, the only available options for the "Qualification obtained" tab are OND, HND and NCE. No B.Sc at all!

2. My second O'level sitting is GCE, but the second option is NECO.

3. I am presently working, but there is no option for that in the "Work Info" tab

What do u guys suggest i do??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Hi guys

People are calling me asking different between referee and guarantor due to the ongoing NIS recruitments.

Somebody was accusing me here the other day that 'I called myself a graduate and I can't differentiate between referee and guarantor'. I laughed! Well I gave him a good response and I hope he learn from it.

Now, let me clear something where most of us are getting it wrong. The form you printed with the confirmation slip after you are done with the application is referee's form not guarantor form.

NIS just named the folder guarantor form on the dashboard of each applicant, but when you print it out, it is referee's form that is well written at the top left corner of the form, so don't get it twisted.

Employers don't give out guarantor form until you have secure the job/appointments/contracts.

So the form on the NIS recruitment website is referee's form. I hope my explanations is clear to some people/applicants?

To those having issues when filling O'level results, don't choose two sittings. Even if you are using two sittings, just fill everything in one sitting. Once, you click two two sittings that is where issues come up.

I've helped many applicants to apply for the job. After I am done and they have confirm it themselves, they paid me. Many here that I have done for can testify to that.

I can help you apply for the job too, all I need is your details sent to my whatsapp and I will do the rest. Then, when I am done and you have confirm and satisfy with it, you can pay me.

Applicants filling it themselves can also get in touch with me if they have any issues and I will respond.

You can call me/whatsapp on 08029359634

Thank You.

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Tboy243: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2017
ibnvictor:
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ibroh22(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Anybody want past question for free... Just drop ur email but i will send in batches... Any one i get when i am online
hammedibrahim116@gmail.com

thanks bro,jah bless
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ibroh22(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
kingsley989:
Good afternoon all. Please I have a situation. I want to fill for the Assistant Inspector of immigration, but I am currently serving corp member (will be done in few months). Please what do I do about the NYSC discharge number? Help please.
same here bro,but I use my call up no as discharge no
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Cossycute(f): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls is there a drop downl arrow where i can select other subjects i have in my WAEC since mine is showing accounting throughout.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by OLUWOLEM: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Please l need the past questions. oluwolemichael54@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.