Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648680 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by delvinmaya(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
thanks guys, you are the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by muyikutkene(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
delvinmaya:
guys, please who has the referees form, i downloaded it but cant find it. please if you have it, kindly help me out by sending to my email macbeth004@gmail.com, thank you
sent
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by delvinmaya(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
muyikutkene:
sent

thanks so much. seen
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mantissa1: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Rogersmith:

Why the urgency? I have you heard anything?
Have heard nothing but just need to get those documents.... we never can tell When those people would request for them.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by barth1987: 3:13am On Jul 24, 2017
please guys I need the guarantors form and past questions .
God bless you all , my email is danielwayde8@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Abdulqareem: 5:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Pls help with past questions. abdulqareemismaeel60@gmail.com Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2017
barth1987:
please guys I need the guarantors form and past questions .

God bless you all , my email is danielwayde8@gmail.com.

thanks

Tried to send them to you but my message got blocked..are you sure this email address is correct?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Namijee: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2017
delvinmaya:

thanks so much. seen
pls forward to aanamijee123@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by chelseaboi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
delvinmaya:
thanks guys, you are the best

Pls send me d question papers...obi@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Basmec(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abdulqareem:
Pls help with past questions. abdulqareemismaeel60@gmail.com
Thanks
pls I also need the past questions... Thanks
Mec00552@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by AbiolaJanet: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Basmec:
pls I also need the past questions... Thanks
Mec00552@gmail.com

Pls....I also need the past questions.... Thanks
ogunsuyiabiola@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Shedrackuzezi: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
delvinmaya:
guys, please who has the referees form, i downloaded it but cant find it. please if you have it, kindly help me out by sending to my email shedrackuzezi@gmail.com, thank you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
okopidia:
2017 Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test questions and Answers

https://sampidia.000 webhost app.com

Register an account with us, then click on Aptitude Test, Then pick the test you want to practice (Questions and Answers are provided). For more explanation to any answer provided, click on forum and ask your questions, gurus will attend to you ASAP.

To get Password to access the Test Questions and Answers
*PAYMENTS METHOD:*
1. Send 500 MTN or Airtel card to 08029656195 (MTN & Airtel transfer not allowed)
2. Pin to access the questions and answers will be sents via SMS

For support; kindly send us an email at sampidia0@gmail.com or call 08029656195

*WHY BOTHER, I HEARD THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE?*
Not all fingers are equal. Some people prefer preparing ahead and have a sense of what the questions would look like. Questions that are simple like ABC are the one's that are simple to fail too. Most people needed it to remove anxiety. Remember no matter how simple a exam/test is, some people will still fail because of lack of preparation, that is just a natural fact. And remember the test results will be measure on time factor. Those that submitted on time with the correct answers will be selected first. Don't forget over 2million has already applied and more will still apply. And they need only 150,000. NIS picks simple questions because they knows what they are doing.

My friendly advice, don't underestimate the simplicity.

*Sampidia Official Channels*

WhatsApp:https:///4HzZ1KPNhYIGA8DQbyqvzb

Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/SamPidia0/
Who is this one?... Always coming through like #Bangdadadang... You no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Isn't there a way to block some pests from spoiling this thread with their cooperate begging write up? Mtchewww angry
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
merit1988:
Isn't there a way to block some pests from spoiling this thread with their cooperate begging write up? Mtchewww angry

I noticed you the most present NL's on this thread, na u follow this thread pass. May God Almighty gv us this job.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
hasyn04:

I noticed you the most present NL's on this thread, na u follow this thread pass. May God Almighty gv us this job.
We shall get there

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
hasyn04:

Amen bros. I wish u dsame sir

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin who's this guy abeg? Mschew
okopidia:
2017 Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test questions and Answers

https://sampidia.000 webhost app.com

Register an account with us, then click on Aptitude Test, Then pick the test you want to practice (Questions and Answers are provided). For more explanation to any answer provided, click on forum and ask your questions, gurus will attend to you ASAP.

To get Password to access the Test Questions and Answers
*PAYMENTS METHOD:*
1. Send 500 MTN or Airtel card to 08029656195 (MTN & Airtel transfer not allowed)
2. Pin to access the questions and answers will be sents via SMS

For support; kindly send us an email at sampidia0@gmail.com or call 08029656195

*WHY BOTHER, I HEARD THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE?*
Not all fingers are equal. Some people prefer preparing ahead and have a sense of what the questions would look like. Questions that are simple like ABC are the one's that are simple to fail too. Most people needed it to remove anxiety. Remember no matter how simple a exam/test is, some people will still fail because of lack of preparation, that is just a natural fact. And remember the test results will be measure on time factor. Those that submitted on time with the correct answers will be selected first. Don't forget over 2million has already applied and more will still apply. And they need only 150,000. NIS picks simple questions because they knows what they are doing.

My friendly advice, don't underestimate the simplicity.

*Sampidia Official Channels*

WhatsApp:https:///4HzZ1KPNhYIGA8DQbyqvzb

Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/SamPidia0/
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by iammjay(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2017
please i need the past questions
mjayolanrewaju@gmail.com
thanks guys
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrbabra: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:
We shall get there
By His Grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by martinoh(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
I was trying to open NIS website but it won't open.....has anyone notice that?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2017
martinoh:
I was trying to open NIS website but it won't open.....has anyone notice that?
yes, since the day the application closed.. Hence, this news of yours is stale
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by frankcoboy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
if you knw somebody frm the board are u sure u name will come out. Because my anty is working as a staff in ministry of interior and she ask me to bring my confrimation slip.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by samken1010: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
frankcoboy:
if you knw somebody frm the board are u sure u name will come out. Because my anty is working as a staff in ministry of interior and she ask me to bring my confrimation slip.
. It may come out depending on her connections there,just be praying...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
frankcoboy:
When did she asked you to bring it?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Concept22: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls any1 with nis past questions should help me drop it in my mail okanlawonmusa6@gmail.com nah beg I beg
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by frankcoboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:
When did she asked you to bring it?
yesterday morning.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by frankcoboy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
samken1010:
. It may come out depending on her connections there,just be praying...
ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.