Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (19670 Views)

Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
He was so respected I was watching one nations cup like that. I think it was tunisia 2004. They had to add Mr to his name. Like in Mr Garba Lawal when he was coming on as a sub
he came as a substitute and scored in the match
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
Indomie generation kids won't know this aboki
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Emassive(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2017
43.!..... Is that his house number?
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by WiseFool2(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2017
Canaanland:
Happy birthday Mr garbal... I won't forget your offense in one of our World Cup like that ....u collect Red card when we needed a goal to qualify
That wasn't him.I could still remember that match. It was against Greece. It was Sanny Kaita.
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by WiseFool2(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2017
sanky346:
Chindo. A very disciplined player every coach loved to field because he will always play to instruction. No flamboyance, No glamour, Lawal will always play to the script and get the job done. A silent midfielder maestro, he did the dirty jobs and allowed others to take the glory. Happy birthday Garuba Lawal
Relax bros. He was a winger. He was either playing as left full back or a winger.One thing with him then is that he was always present in camp. Whether the coach invites him or not, so long camp is open and his fellow eagles are invited, he must surely report himself to camp.
.. ... ... and he was always among the first set to report to camp.
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Guiderlaurel: 12:03pm On May 22, 2017
Canaanland:
Happy birthday Mr garbal... I won't forget your offense in one of our World Cup like that ....u collect Red card when we needed a goal to qualify

It wasn't Garba Lawal, it was Sani Kaita
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by kpaofame: 12:53pm On May 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
He was so respected I was watching one nations cup like that. I think it was tunisia 2004. They had to add Mr to his name. Like in Mr Garba Lawal when he was coming on as a sub

I thought i was the only one who took notice smiley....i guess he is humble to the core....

Happy Birthday Mr. Garba Lawal.....I wish him happiness and good health the rest of his days grin
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Kakamorufu(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
Mr garuba lawal.... Name that made many smile hard
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Kakamorufu(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
Canaanland:
he's not the one
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Kakamorufu(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
sammugbes:

nope it wasn't Tunisia 2004,it was in Egypt 2006,he came on during our 3rd placed match with Senegal, I think
actually it was Tunisia 2004
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by chris31(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2017
One of the most dedicated player we have ever had always have my respect its so sad that we never have his replacement
Re: Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by lebete3000: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Funny thing is he was 41 in that nations cup....

#foreveryoung....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba Amusan Wins Commonwealth 100m Hurdles Women Gold For Nigeria / Basketball Winning Kings. / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.