Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu (614 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by sirlegend: 8:13am On May 22, 2017
More Nollywood actors continue to pay leader of the Indeginous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, a visit at the his home in Enugu. See more photos after the cut…

http://plusmila.com/nollywood-actors-visit-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by SexyNairalander: 8:18am On May 22, 2017
booked

so nnamdi Kanu dey Enugu and una no tell me
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Funlord2(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2017
1,2, 3, 4, 5...plus the camera man 6! God don save this under cooked jew today! You for just see yourself for kuje now now! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by prince9851(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2017
Funlord2:

1,2, 3, 4, 5...plus the camera man 6! God don save this under cooked jew today! You for just see yourself for kuje now now! grin
they are still flogging your Oba in kuje since he was arrested
after d ife clash
You are here begging for kanu to be arrested

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Funlord2(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2017
prince9851:
they are still flogging your Oba in kuje since he was arrested
after d ife clash
You are here begging for kanu to be arrested

Go and look for yoruba boys to tell these your stale and dry gist about obas to! Now take your pained self and get out of my mentions!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by prince9851(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2017
[s]
Funlord2:

Go and look for yoruba boys to tell these your stale and dry gist about obas to! Now take your pained self and get out of my mentions!
[/s]e pain am grin
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by waledeji(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2017
Funlord2:

The fear of Afonjas is the beginning of their wisdom cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Funlord2(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]e pain am grin

Stale.....now take your confused ipob ass and go and look for your mates online so that you can all spend the rest of the day calling each other afonjeezys and flatisco!

I find your trash boring! Once again....

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Funlord2(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2017
waledeji:

The fear of Afonjas is the beginning of their wisdom cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've never seen a bunch of _morons like these online ipob miscreants! When they can't figure out where a person making fun of their psychotic leader comes from they start calling you yoruba or muslim! I think you guys give them nightmares really!

(1) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Protests- Police Vow To Deal With IPOB, MASSOB, Others / Witchcraft To Be Legalised In Canada / Nairalanders What Is Wrong With This Pic Of Ameachi&saraki At Budget Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.