Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? (593 Views)

I Have Cashew Nuts To Sell In Large Quantity / We Have Cashew Nut In Large Quantity / We Have Cashew Nuts For Exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? by Faeexports(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2017
if you are a farmer/agent, do you have cashew nut 48lbs at most monthly supplies of 500 max? call me asap! i will come for inspection and pickup.

+2348026573672
Re: Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? by korede2016(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2017
Faeexports:
if you are a farmer/agent, do you have cashew nut 48lbs at most monthly supplies of 500 max? call me asap! i will come for inspection and pickup.

+2348026573672
. Have messaged you on whatsapp am sure you remember me.
Re: Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? by djtop44: 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
We have more than you want, don't be little our products you can come for inspection..
Re: Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? by Faeexports(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2017
djtop44:
We have more than you want, don't be little our products you can come for inspection..

ok do you have my number?
Re: Do You Have Cashew Nut To Sell? by Pearlcon: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
Good day. We trust this mail meet you well. We are pleased to write you concerning your export business.

PearlMutual Consulting Limited is a financial advisory firm located in Lagos. We are currently a Financial Advisor to the USAID West Africa Trade & Investment Hub in Nigeria. In addition, PearlMutual Consulting is an accredited Business Development Service Provider (BDSP) to the Bank of Industry (BOI).

Our objective is to identify and help firms engaged in all agro export commodities increase their capacity to process and export to the international market by facilitating finance. We have a network of foreign investment banks ready and willing to provide flexible secured pre and post - shipment trade finance to SME agro exporters in Nigeria. This financing is strictly debt.

PearlMutual Consulting Limited shall be responsible for the facilitation process between the Nigerian exporter and the foreign lender. We shall also be responsible for reviewing the business plan, cash flow projections and offering post-finance advisory services to these identified targeted companies.

We shall be glad to discuss how our services can add value to your business. Should you require further clarification on our services, please do not hesitate to contact sunday.udoh@pearlmutual.com or consultant@pearlmutual.com

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Feeds / Help! Help!! Help!!!. Its Urgent Pls / Gallstone Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.