Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Is The Name Of Lord Of Ajasa's Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Name Of Lord Of Ajasa's Manager (805 Views)

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) / Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) / Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Lord Of Ajasa's Manager by jaynaize: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
I'm an artist based in europe hoping to come down to naija very soon for my album promo. but someone contacted me on facebook who seems to have interest in being my manager asking me for 300,000 naira for the promo of my single. he claims hes the manager of Lord of Ajasa. Does anyone know the name of Lord of Ajasa's manager so i can confirm if its truth?

(1) (Reply)

This Body Is Anti-progress / Segun Arinze's Marriage Hit The Rock / Mathematical Certainty: What Is The Sum Of 15+13+15:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.