Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Small Job Opening For Cook/ Sales Person Ending 26th May 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Small Job Opening For Cook/ Sales Person Ending 26th May 2017 (503 Views)

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Massive Recruitment At Oando Gas & Power Nigeria May 2017 / Graduate Job Opportunities At Bellanaija, May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Job Opening For Cook/ Sales Person Ending 26th May 2017 by Hotbloodz: 9:16am On May 22, 2017
Hello Nairaland family,
My wife runs a small eatery business and she needs two people to help with cooking and sales.
If you have any lady who stays around Ajiwe in Ajah, who can cook and is interested, please let them send their CVs to mikey.olisa@yahoo.com.
The salary is N20k per month (plus free feeding and uniforms). It's a small start up and salaries are expected to grow as the business grows.
Please we insist on ladies who stay around Ajiwe in Ajah as we don't need someone to pay too much on transport fares.
Please note that the deadline for submission of CVs will be midnight of the 26th of May, 2017.
Thanks guys.
Re: Small Job Opening For Cook/ Sales Person Ending 26th May 2017 by Vine4(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2017
Why don't you put your number for them to send their DETAILS instead. When they get interviewed, you'll get the remaining infos about them. Most talented cooks don't even know what a CV looks like...talkless of how to send a mail (True Fact)

1 Like

Re: Small Job Opening For Cook/ Sales Person Ending 26th May 2017 by Hotbloodz: 12:02pm On May 22, 2017
Vine4:
Why don't you put your number for them to send their DETAILS instead. When they get interviewed, you'll get the remaining infos about them. Most talented cooks don't even know what a CV looks like...talkless of how to send a mail (True Fact)

Thanks for the feedback bro. I wouldn't want to do that however for some reasons:
i. I recently helped a friend recruit an accountant in his firm and I used this medium, trust me, I received about 200 calls everyday for about a week (even at odd hours). It was a major issue considering I have other commitments. I wouldn't want to go through that again.
ii. Because of the calibre of people they would be servicing, we'd need people who can at least hold a decent conversation in English.
iii. The CVs we need don't necessarily have to be Havard standard... maybe something brief about what kinds of food they can cook including contact addresses and referrals.
iv. As for sending emails, they can walk into a cybercafe and ask for help.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Latest Recruitment 2017 / How We Process Stipends For 174,000 N-power Volunteers - Government / Our Client Is Recruiting Credit Performance Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.