Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Listen To Davido New Hits Track Titled "FALL" (unofficia Version) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Davido New Hits Track Titled "FALL" (unofficia Version) (431 Views)

‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Davido New Hits Track Titled "FALL" (unofficia Version) by donlackey(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2017
As we anticipate the next single from Davido after his collosal continental hit, IF , I guess some folks have had enough of the wait, so they decided to leak it.

As I was throlling the internet, like I alsways do… LOL, I bumped into the snippet of his new single titled FALL.

Davido is back to basics and it is yielding some really great music.

FALL, is definitely another mad jam about to destroy the airwave and hijack all your playlists.
Listen to the snippet below and brace up for the full song when it drops officially!

DOWNLOAD AUDEO
Re: Listen To Davido New Hits Track Titled "FALL" (unofficia Version) by youngest85(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2017
Sugarly

(1) (Reply)

Songwriter And Composer / Pls Don Jazzy, Davido, Etc Make My Dream Come Through By Signing Me {emyxcel}. / Art Cover 4 Lost Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.