Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is The Meat Of An Animal Killed By Dog Eatable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Meat Of An Animal Killed By Dog Eatable (345 Views)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Meat Of An Animal Killed By Dog Eatable by adexmuhyi(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2017
muslim brothers and sisters in the house, i want you to please enlighten me more as to whether or not it is has become haram to eat the meat of an animal killed by dog. thanks
Re: Is The Meat Of An Animal Killed By Dog Eatable by falcon01: 11:26am On May 22, 2017
adexmuhyi:
muslim brothers and sisters in the house, i want you to please enlighten me more as to whether or not it is has become haram to eat the meat of an animal killed by dog. thanks
islamically if you send your dog out to kill with bissmillahirrahmanirrahim then whatever it kills is eatable.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire / Higher Everday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.