Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze (16572 Views)

The Day Ebonyi APC Sold Their Conscience By Philip Nweze / Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Lesson From Governor Umahi's Visit To Abia By Philip Nweze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by Nature83(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2017
Davik01:
why are u lying? Almost everybody in my state is crying for his bad leadership and wickedness except few sychophants like you an op.
Your hatred for his Govt will always blind you to see the truth.
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by DeYoungJoe(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
Rotjijatau:
is Ebonyi in Nigeria? I hear of it just once in every two years
Madness, stop smoking weed u refused

1 Like

Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by omokab: 9:59pm On May 22, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
Umahi is the best performing governor Nigeria has had since 1999. I mean it. Abakaliki is the most underrated destination in Nigeria. It is in fact, the most liveable city in Nigeria.... In terms of security, peace, tranquility, infrastructure, and other indexes of civilisation. Umahi has transformed Abakaliki to the best city in Nigeria to vacation quietly (and peacefully) or raise a decent family.

http://www.impressions.ng/abakaliki-is-the-most-liveable-city-in-nigeria/
is like you are having problem with what you are writing. Is abakaliki a city? Umahi is really trying compare to the last governor. Apart from ochudo city, new international market and water dam from ikwo( a boundary between ebonyi and cross river state) nothing else to show for his eight years in office. Ebonyi was known as dust of the nation before but Umahi has try on construction of roads across the state especially abakaliki. I live around udenzi before and I know what he did to that area including the bridge he constructed. But not to be saying is the best city in Nigeria if at all you have go out before to see other states in term of infra structural development. Not even to regard him as the best governor.
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Can​ someone mention what Buhari has achieved in his life
He jailed nlamdi cownu
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2017
can you mention about between PDP or APC.
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by texazzpete(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2017
All that long write up masks the painful fact that the actual list of measurable achievements is rather meager and paltry.

90% of the OP is spent in meaningless prose and endless flattery. Only 10% talks about 'achievements ' in the vaguest of terms. There will never be a shortage of sycophants in Nigeria.
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by Trinidan: 6:34am On May 23, 2017
Rotjijatau:
is Ebonyi in Nigeria? I hear of it just once in every two years

Are you a Nigerian? foolish somebody
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by kerike: 6:53am On May 23, 2017
The person that wrote this is so stupid,bloody buffoon
Re: Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze by Nobody: 8:02am On May 23, 2017
stagger:

What is low-grade about the road? I was in AI last month and could not believe my eyes. The governor is a civil engineer and it is showing in the infrastructural projects. Unlike our man on medical leave who could not till date, produce his certificate and you can see how the whole country is in recessed shambles.

Stagger, please I really need to reach out. PM?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Faults PDP BoT’s Resolution On Ayu / Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.