Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government (53187 Views)

BBC Mocks Gov. Okorocha As He Erects Buhari-like Statue In Owerri / 'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by MENELIK1: 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
mmsen:

Why is it 'Osus' that are bothering you when it is the Fulanis who keep invading your space to kill and kidnap?

They dare not, we have been spanking their arses right from time, we have history as a warrior tribe, we developed from kingdom to empire, but the Osus, they were living like barbarians. You may remind me of any pre colonial kingdom of the Osus before the coming of the whites. They only win wars in nollywood films.

1 Like

Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by mmsen: 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
MENELIK1:

They dare not, we have been spanking their arses right from time, we have history as a warrior tribe, we developed from kingdom to empire, but the Osus, they were living like barbarians. You may remind me of any pre colonial kingdom of the Osus before the coming of the whites. They only win wars in nollywood films.

The Aro Confederacy kept the Europeans at bay for years.

I suggest you read more.

Again, you haven't explained why it it is the 'Osus' that concern you so much when it is the Fulanis who are killing your kinsmen, kidnapping your monarchs and disrespecting your Vice President.
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by aboveu(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
I thank God I voted for this Man. very intelligent man. cheesy
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by just2endowed: 7:16pm On May 22, 2017
bigsmoke2:
All this spending on beautification is misplaced priority

Exactly what am thinking. There are no good road internally and there is constant water.
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by guychidile: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
beautiful
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by guychidile: 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
beautiful and nice
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by bigsmoke2(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
deomello:

And I know your type too, you criticize baseless without any sane, rational of justifiable reason/s.

Have you explained to us why this is misplaced priority? No, you have not because people like you just open mouth for needless attention.
much as u hate to hear it beautification in necessary but there are so many things that should be given priority before it , such as the lagos rail project which has taken forever to complete, like the many lagos state hospital which are under staffed and are serving more people than they should and I doubt what am saying will make sense to you because you are a DIE HARD APC apologist. Ambode is working but a lot more needs to be done
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by FLYFIRE(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Ambode is working Unlike some people here whose Governors sell Ugwu leave, Cut Ponmo
Ambode is working for erecting the symbol of Vogabond spirit?
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Emanodimo(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2017
What Interpretation does it give... I mean the statue?...someone with answer?
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
mercy232:
RIP to another sum... # millions have been buried again #

Do you have a kobo in it?
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by FLYFIRE(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
Emanodimo:
What Interpretation does it give... I mean the statue?...someone with answer?
VOGABOND SPIRIT....The rolling stone that gathers no dust. ....figure out bro
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by deomello: 8:04pm On May 22, 2017
bigsmoke2:

such as the lagos rail project which has taken forever to complete

Last time I checked, work is still going on 24/7 with construction crew currently building rail bridge over the Lagos lagoon so stop crying over nothing. If you don't know, ask instead of needless criticisms.

like the many lagos state hospital which are under staffed and are serving more people

Last time I checked, they have the largest state budget for healthcare than many states combine and they are also still building hospitals and maternity clinics all over the place so stop crying over nothing. If you don't know, ask instead of needless criticisms.

than they should and I doubt what am saying will make sense to you because you are a DIE HARD APC apologist. Ambode is working but a lot more needs to be done

Beautifying the environment is equally an important factor when it comes to progress and development and to add to that, beautification = Job creation, many Lagosians are working on these projects and they are getting paid to feed their families, paying rent and bills,

We all know more needs to be done, even in the USA where they have everything, more still needs to be done, but why do we always criticize here in Nigeria the same thing we see and admire in developed places?
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Az1000: 8:28pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:
Very nice ,but,what does this symbolize?
first Lagos.
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by springtech(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
Ambode is working
Lagos is working
Lagosians are smiling..

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Abdul124(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
Is it just mere lookin at d statue dat will encourage d youth or u better make other plans,rather dan dis crap.
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Archbello(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
LAGOS might soon be declared an Independent Nation!!

Before you forget: we have TWO types of Governor... AMBODE AND OTHERS
na three type o! Yahaya bello, ambode and others. Thanks for ur understanding.......
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Lilimax(f): 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
Did you go to school?
Yes sir but na otakara embarassed
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2017
Archbello:
na three type o! Yahaya bello, ambode and others. Thanks for ur misunderstanding.......

Is that YAHAYA a Governor or a HEAD of STATE?
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by billyG(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2017
A foot what for?a phallus(symbol of power/fertility)wuld hav been better. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Archbello(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
[/color]

[color=#770077]Is that YAHAYA a Governor or a HEAD of STATE?[/b]
........both,he is cute qualified for both. Thanks for your understanding.....
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by timilehin95(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2017
Averted:
Fool. . Even a stone will perform well as Lagos Govenor. smh for this Afonja kids
So why as d Stone not turned ur village to a world class type?
Idiot
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by ademusiwa11a: 1:31am On May 23, 2017
Thank you to the people of Lagos.. on scrupture
Nice
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by mercy232(f): 3:26am On May 23, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Do you have a kobo in it?
how will I av a kobo?? As if I don't pay tax... abi nah hin papa money hin use?
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by 1kinggy(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2017
ugorex27:
wow... that's some statue

Hope your data na confirm.
Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by Abee79(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2017
emonkey:

grin grin grin LoL .
It means na ordinary foot you go take waka go back your village if you no careful.
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government by sshalom(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
Nice art work!

I love the way the leg was suspended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.