Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (55976 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
All hail the great Yorùbá people

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua eventually did what our Akwa Ibom weakling called Samuel Peters couldn't do

Being an igbo man myself, I wish I were Yorùbá. embarassed

Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
big dudes
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:
This May weather and his dressing style. smiley

AJ will beat May weather if they square up.
its not by muscles
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Waspy(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2017
Mayweather be dressing down like K.C limpopo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Marvel1206: 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
ba7man:
You're talking trash.

Just take a look at AJ's fist and Mayweather's head....
Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by FreeSpirited: 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
Hambruce:
How will AJ beat Mayweather??like comparing?seriously? the dude is good, yes, he won his last fight to become the world heavyweight champ but that doesn't mean he's the strongest ni o,,,Mayweather go murder am o....I know one mumu go still quote me ;DHow will AJ beat Mayweather??like comparing?seriously? the dude is good, yes, he won his last fight to become the world heavyweight champ but that doesn't mean he's the strongest ni o,,,Mayweather go murder am o....I know one mumu go still quote me
Why do you choose to be a fool...You go schl at all?/Despite all the corrections you still want to be a fool. Go and learn the rules of boxing.....U think its by age or name abi....I feel like insulting u....its so annoying...Ode....Ordinary google would have saved you of all these insults if this is your first time of following boxing..Olodo. Now I know if u dnt insult some people dey will never geh sense....

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by LordOfNaira: 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua eventually did what our Akwa Ibom weakling called Samuel Peters couldn't do

The Peters' fight in the second picture was against Vitali and not Wladimir whom AJ beat. Although Wladimir did beat Peters twice, it is unfair to compare the AJ's fight with Peters' fight.

And in case you don't know, Vitali was a more brutal fighter than his brother. Even at his age, I wonder if AJ would be able to beat him. Vitali came out of a 4 year break to beat Peters.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by edimolu(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2017
If AJ jam mayweather for street...iffahear say hin no beat craze commot mayweather body make i bend...how hin wan even take block AJ'S punches with dose tiny hands?.....heavyweight no be child's play ooo grin

Abi una think say if our samuel dey fight light weight...hin face for spoil reach that extent?..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by ademi87(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

it's ur type that usually play England vs Arsenal on fifa
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by LordOfNaira: 10:22pm On May 22, 2017
Mayweather is arguably the most skilled boxer of all time. Described as a complete boxer, he is also the highest paid athlete in history. If he were in the same category with AJ, AJ would not survive.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by kayelm87(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
Need a biuding/civil construction Engineer, contact me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by thorpido(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
ademi87:
Read follow-up comment.

READ! angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by tayoxx(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
ademi87:
I tire for some people o...amir took a step to middle weight to fight canelo.. wetin end am..dem beat shege comot for him body...den mayweather to Joshua... na suicide na...mayweather no fit take heavy weight punch na...d fight can never happen

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Pharrel22(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
mafi iku we orun... no dey compare heavy weight wiff lighter weight... d difference is clear
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by tayoxx(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Mayweather is arguably the most skilled boxer of all time. Described as a complete boxer, he is also the highest paid athlete in history. If he were in the same category with AJ, AJ would not survive.
nigga what are u saying...mayweather most skilled...where you put dem gorge forman...holifield ..Tyson... I even rate pacman more than him cus his the best pound for pound boxer...mayweather is only good with his defense

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Eluwilussit(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

They are in different weight category. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Jaqenhghar: 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
Some people are really really dumb
Mayweather vs AJ is impossible
They are in different weight categories
SMH
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by yinkslinks(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2017
They can never fight cus it's different weight. You want make him kill may?
thorpido:

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Kingbusssy(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2017
newsynews:
Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

lalasticlala

Wetin be short man sense o
He and his short man sense will get bitten up
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by madjune(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2017
Mayweather by weight is in the lightweight division.

So, there's no way he can box AJ who's heavyweight.
Its not fair by boxing rules.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Lancelott(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2017
guy you get talent to make people laugh
kuuljay:
how old are you self? Can you arrange a match between Kogi united and Manchester united? Because both of them are pro? [b]Naso una deceive Samuel peters he almost lost his life to klitchko[/b]yet Samuel Peter's will still capable of killing Floyd in the ring,they can't even be allowed to fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by chronique(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

They can't fight cos they ain't in the same weight category. AJ is heavyweight while FMW is middleweight.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by ThisTrend(f): 11:27pm On May 22, 2017
thorpido:

What are you saying? Whereas Pacquio self no fit confront Mayweather, you dey talk of AJ... Find another antagonist to fight AJ never compare AJ and Mayweather.

Boss will forever be.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by izobemheuwaize: 11:42pm On May 22, 2017
seems some people don't know there ate different category in boxing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by ncoolsome(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

grow up man,how does being a yoruba put food on ur table?pay ur bills or help in winning a fight?
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 22, 2017
Abeg make Anthony Joshua beat this man for me(may weda) grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by dammybabanla: 12:15am On May 23, 2017
newsynews:
Mayweather will beat AJ FLAWLESSLY. He will use short man sense.

lalasticlala
Mumu
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Mouthgag: 12:48am On May 23, 2017
thorpido:

You're Olodo
How can you compare the two?
The two are never mates
Aj is HEAVY WEIGHT while the other is welter
Mumu
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Gudfrie(m): 1:06am On May 23, 2017
thorpido:
Which one is short man sense?You don't know the height and arm length of AJ is an advantage?Moreover,Mayweather is not even in the heavyweight category
Dem dey wine you, you sef come dey jabo..........who ask you story?
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by chukxie(m): 2:26am On May 23, 2017
prof1990:

How will AJ fight Mayweather? Are the in the same weight class? Mumu blogger

Wait lemme plug back ur brain

This got me laughing out really hard. Guy you bad ooo! Ol' boy see sucker punch! cheesy grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by Ramaa(m): 4:27am On May 23, 2017

Re: Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew by crackerspub: 6:16am On May 23, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Na mumu dey sabi him fellow mumu na grin

Atleast you took it like a man, i commend you grin grin grin but your mumu no get level again tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.