Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu (28335 Views)

Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa / 'We Will Resist Any Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki' – Senator Gyunka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by kelechi17(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
I'm a bit surprised you haven't been taking note of their intentions towards Yoruba. Orun ya'bo kin sh'oro enikan. But they appear too stupid to comprehend. As far as I am concerned, Nothing dey happen. Nigerians will protect this democracy.
me and my fellow Igbo's wld not even lift a finger...we will wine and dance while naija burns. so
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by Nwakaumu(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2017
deomello:

1. Nearly all the threads are unintelligent, illiterate and ignorant rubbish, anti Nigerian threads, biafra/ipob related nonsense, hateful and anti other region threads.

2. Your only manner of discussion and contribution calling people bigoted and derogatory names, religious bigotry, tribalism and so on.

3. NL has a sticky thread on the front page against biafra, but they still allow and tolerate tons of biafra related rubbish you people saturate the front page with everyday.

4. Fact is, many of these biafran elements are grossly unintelligent and can not formulate any sane and rational thought or engage in any meaningful discussion.

Many of you really should not be on the internet.
There you go again,incoherent ranting by hate filled narcissist who thinks the internet should be left for him alone because he is the only that ve an opinion.

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by edupedia: 11:44pm On May 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

They will first round up all the Afonjas grin cheesy
And their politicians
Tinubu na number one grin

....yeye IPOB again...those before u tried in 1966...see where u are today...anything u cannot get u must steal , use gun or support use of gun...today for u there was a tribe...IPOB is 419

1 Like

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by paramakina202: 12:35am On May 23, 2017
Hope he will lead the fight against the military himself and not from Togo.
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by afponline: 12:39am On May 23, 2017
Why won't he?
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by deomello: 12:57am On May 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
There you go again,incoherent ranting by hate filled narcissist who thinks the internet should be left for him alone because he is the only that ve an opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, but what you are not entitled to are unintelligent, bigoted, tribal, ignorant and anti Nigerian opinion.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by blazer234: 2:37am On May 23, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Are you aware that You are an afonja
And my head is not flat grin

That's because you are looking at your mirror from the back. Try looking at it from the front and thou shalt see how extremely flat thy head art. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:45am On May 23, 2017
ACHILLES45:

OH MY GOD, SEE THIS AFONJA TALKING ABOUT CONSPIRATION AND TRAITORS. I HAVE TNOTHING TO SAY TO YOU OTHER THAN TO LAUGH AT YOUR CONE HEAD.
SKULL MINERS, UNA GO TIRE.

Silence . . .
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by orisa37: 5:02am On May 23, 2017
I don't do tribal slur either. I just state the truth.
Whichever way you drive the Arabs out of Nigeria, do it without hurting a Nigerian
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:10am On May 23, 2017
blazer234:

That's because you are looking at your mirror from the back. Try looking at it from the front and thou shalt see how extremely flat thy head art. grin

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by totorimi: 5:36am On May 23, 2017
Xkalaban:

Good point undecided

That is the plan B nau in case bubu shows further sign of deleting before 2019.
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by Xkalaban(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2017
totorimi:

That is the plan B nau in case bubu shows further sign of deleting before 2019.

Yes, I concur.
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by blazer234: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=KidsNEXTdoor post=56784963][/quote]

You mean these ones? grin

Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by DJInfluence: 10:10am On May 23, 2017
He said "we" as if he too go enter street.
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by Nwakaumu(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2017
deomello:

You are entitled to your opinion, but what you are not entitled to are unintelligent, bigoted, tribal, ignorant and anti Nigerian opinion.
Mr intelligence, you can't stand anti-Nigeria comment, but you would gladly accept anti-biafra comments.you know what? you are not a bit intelligent, you are just shameless Hypocrite,which is typical of the average Yoruba.
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by SirShymexx: 11:15am On May 23, 2017
This guy is a clown. It isn't about talking big and posturing especially since your wings have been clipped and you have been castrated and rendered impotent by the Northern oligarchs. It's about the plans you've in place for all eventualities - either to resist a coup, or a compromise for concessions.

Based on intel: Booharry is more or less dead and the North isn't ready to concede to losing out again the same way they lost power to Booharry's predecessor (it's basically the same play calling from the same play book), and they're ready to fight.

So, what's this impotent clown planning, rather than talking big?
Re: We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu by dilichi97: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
OLADD:
There he goes again. I just don't know why some elders wouldn't stop engaging in empty boasts. A Tinubu that couldn't do anything about the death of Abiola despite his threats of fire and brimstone should stop unnecceary grandstanding. While we detest any military coup at this stage of our nascent democracy, the likes of Tinubu can't do jack if it happens. Let no one be deceived by these double-faced politicians.
. we are still being rule by the military after military dictator they will come back in agada democracy obj atiku and Buhàri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 63rd Birthday Celebration In Switzerland / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu / Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.