Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses (921 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online Without Investment / Looking For Legitimate Way To Make Money Online. / Looking For Legitimate Way To Make Money Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses by ugomajestic: 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
Virtue-One Global Investments is a legit company registered with the CBN. One of our portfolios includes providing loan facilities for businesses including big and small business. This is only for serious business people only. Please call Ugo on 08118679737 for more info.

Please this is not an advert or a post seeking for money, rather, it is relevant for people who own legitimate businesses and require funds to augment their business capacities. call Ugo on 08118679737 for more info.

Re: Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses by cmoney22222: 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
Could you state the terms and condition for all here to see... Assuming i need 1m to boost my business.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses by ugomajestic: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2017
cmoney22222:
Could you state the terms and condition for all here to see... Assuming i need 1m to boost my business.

Thanks

The important conditions worthy of note are that one must have a guarantor who has a current account and can drop cheques as well as his/her bank statement.
Re: Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses by dada88my(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dear sir, ineed financial support from any financial company. am a petroleum dealer, now am capable purchase a litle product while iwill need a backup of financial copany or investor to do the business together. ido not mind to open a joint account between me and financier. any interested should contact me for more information on agrocommoditysupplied@gmail.com MR Bolaji Dada
Re: Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses by mark114: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
ugomajestic:

The important conditions worthy of note are that one must have a guarantor who has a current account and can drop cheques as well as his/her bank statement.

What is your limit., I mean like how much is your limit
Thanks
Re: Loan Facilities For Legitimate Businesses by rexchazy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Do u give the loan anywhere in Nigeria? Whisper2lois@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Winthrills Crowdfunding / How you can invest in Agriculture this 2019 with 100k or less / The Next Big Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.