Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi (24278 Views)

Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by TosineGuy(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2017
Atheists will say; Why did God allow them to die? Its the fault of God etc.

Me will say; In reality, if the driver drove recklessly there would be an accident. If u put hand in fire, u will be burnt. But deep in my mind i have a strong feeling that the women were warned not to go on the journey but they refused to heed to it. The signs are there. I can feel it. Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by TosineGuy(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
Chrisrare:
Ans the God they are worshipping didn't have the power to prevent the accident. Vegetable God...
if you fail your exams, will you blame God? Is it not your lack of preparation that can make you fail? Leave God out of it, and blame the dead for entering the wrong vehicle or better still for disobeying their husbands by going for the journey without their permission
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by Canaanland: 6:16pm On May 22, 2017
TosineGuy:

if you fail your exams, will you blame God? Is it not your lack of preparation that can make you fail? Leave God out of it, and blame the dead for entering the wrong vehicle or better still for disobeying their husbands by going for the journey without their permission
dont mind them father forgive them for they do not know what they are ssaying
eli eli sabastani

RIP to the dead
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by nwoye72: 6:30pm On May 22, 2017
very painful one.but i still don't know why Nigerians are playing with there own life by not having a good education in driving before going to drive.thats why my people are dying everyday on the high way.the dream of every average person in their is to own a car.a lot didn't attend driving school before driving.you all know what am talking about
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I don't think they will serve food or meat at the funeral

Even if you're the best long throat in Africa, you no go get mind chop meat after seeing their dead body
dat Na if hunger no mama you, if hunger mama you there and dem serve suya Na you go dey beg for gari to take chop the suya

#ihateflatinos tongue tongue
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by Dare2Try(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
Good night great mothers, till we meet to part no more
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by OtemAtum: 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
TosineGuy:
Atheists will say; Why did God allow them to die? Its the fault of God etc.

Me will say; In reality, if the driver drove recklessly there would be an accident. If u put hand in fire, u will be burnt. But deep in my mind i have a strong feeling that the women were warned not to go on the journey but they refused to heed to it. The signs are there. I can feel it. Rip
The bolded shows how cruel you are. Death can grab anybody without any prior warning. So you mean all the people who have ever died were warned not to go thru a journey but they did,including those who died in their sleeps? Mtchww.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by lfleak: 7:27pm On May 22, 2017
Chrisrare:
Ans the God they are worshipping didn't have the power to prevent the accident. Vegetable God...
your brain keeps working anticlockwise... we will all die one day, but in any circumstances, they die roasted fine, you might even die worse, just hope for a better ending, stop acting like you have an atom empathy while disguising as a typical naija atheists
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by lfleak: 7:30pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Thank you my brother!

Brilliant question that deserve a meaningful answer but they would always shy away from it but rather insult you or quote fictions!

In reality and plain analysis, God killed and roasted them!
you just called that a brilliant question? that shows how brilliant you are... yea they died a sorrowful death to you, but to those who understands and GOd, its a normal death, you die one day, i die too... but the way you die matters, you might even be worse... you might die while being boiled or something worse, so hide your face and dance to that music..
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by Benekruku(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2017
lfleak:
you just called that a brilliant question? that shows how brilliant you are... yea they died a sorrowful death to you, but to those who understands and GOd, its a normal death, you die one day, i die too... but the way you die matters, you might even be worse... you might die while being boiled or something worse, so hide your face and dance to that music..

Circumstances will make me die in anyway!

But it's not a God that will take my breath.

Circumstances!

Not serving one that will end up killing an roasting you when not even due to die
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by lfleak: 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Circumstances will make me die in anyway!

But it's not a God that will take my breath.

Circumstances!

Not serving one that will end up killing an roasting you when not even due to die
well, I hope you get it right before the breath is taking.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by YaksonFCA(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2017
So.sad. RIP Condolences.to their friends and families.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by springtech(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2017
OMG. May their souls RIP.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by obinna58(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
God be like
6 of u av served me well, I'm glad and I av reward u enough in life, I hope u all will understand the reason why I decided to roast all of u while serving me, I don't care how unbeliever or family members view the painful situation, but I'm sure that my true believers will see that I roasted all of u for some certain reasons, and

I'm still ready to roast more of my people, infact everyone who falls victims of some reckless divers, I might save them though, I might not grin
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by Siddeek: 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
wasted unbelievers lives. undecided
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by TosineGuy(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
OtemAtum:
The bolded shows how cruel you are. Death can grab anybody without any prior warning. So you mean all the people who have ever died were warned not to go thru a journey but they did,including those who died in their sleeps? Mtchww.
its not cruelty, its a possibility. Death is inevitable. Blaming God for every bad thing is what i want you to avoid. Now, do you think its normal for people to be burnt? There is be someone to be blamed, and its either driver for driving recklessly or a possibility of not heeding to warning. I remember, stella obasanjo was warned not to enter a plane, she refused and there was a plane crash. Then people start blaming God, when even normal instinct gave some warning.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by gutlinhyde1: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
may their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2017
Eh Chinekeme they died? OMG RIP Ladys shocked sad embarassed cry
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by Euhedral(f): 1:36am On May 23, 2017
gaburiel:
May their souls R.I.P.

But I am seeing 1 Mr among the 6 Great Women. Is the Mr a man or a woman?

That's the driver.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by OtemAtum: 2:31am On May 23, 2017
TosineGuy:

its not cruelty, its a possibility. Death is inevitable. Blaming God for every bad thing is what i want you to avoid. Now, do you think its normal for people to be burnt? There is be someone to be blamed, and its either driver for driving recklessly or a possibility of not heeding to warning. I remember, stella obasanjo was warned not to enter a plane, she refused and there was a plane crash. Then people start blaming God, when even normal instinct gave some warning.
So you mean everybody in that plane were also warned not to enter that plane and they entered And who even told you that Stella was warned to start with?
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by TosineGuy(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2017
OtemAtum:
So you mean everybody in that plane were also warned not to enter that plane and they entered And who even told you that Stella was warned to start with?
few minutes before boarding the plane, someone who was to board the plane, left the plane. He said, something is not right that he can't board it again. He wasn't convinced when he was told by some others that he has already bought ticket and that the money will be a waste. He left
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by OtemAtum: 7:56am On May 23, 2017
TosineGuy:
few minutes before boarding the plane, someone who was to board the plane, left the plane. He said, something is not right that he can't board it again. He wasn't convinced when he was told by some others that he has already bought ticket and that the money will be a waste. He left
And how many planes just like that has someone also rejected boarding, yet nothing happened after? I have been in buses not once, not twice when a particular passenger left in a rush because he or she felt something was wrong with the bus and it would have accident. I have never alighted because of any body's personal feelings before and I have never had bus accident. So how about those people who alighted, thinking that the buses would have accident? The point is that, if it is not your time to die yet, you can't die.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by glossyj(f): 8:33am On May 23, 2017
RiP cry
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by trainingict: 11:14am On May 23, 2017
Praise God ! Halleluyah ! The Church is marching on, the gate of hell shall not prevail. They died in Christ. There is a Catholic prayer during mass that says - There are those who died in the hope of resurrecting with him (Christ) and those that died in His Mercy. Already, they have been welcomed home. The church, from time immemorial, has martyrs and those that died for the cause of the gospel. Our loss and weeping is the heavenly gain. The Church in Kaduna should be very strong and courageous. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ, not death or tribulation.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by trainingict: 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
The Church is marching on. I send my condolence to the families of the deceased and the church. Nobody dies or suffer shame for the gospel that will not be rewarded in heaven. On earth, in their linage, it may be the next or the second or the third generation, there will be the reward. I remember how Chief Obafemi Awolowo's father became the first Christian convert in the family, he died of traditional smallpox a death termed as vengeance from the god he rejected for Christ. It was a shameful death that carries no burial. Those who died this type of death are never buried at home but in the forest. The latter trial of life made young Awo to say there is no God. However, God proved he exist and it is more evident today.

In another instance, a child was once put in temporary slavery to obtain money to beautify the house of God. In both cases, even generations yet unborn will benefit from these decisions.

There are several other instances which time can not permit me to mention. This death as painful as it is to us has an effect that is also very touching to Jesus himself. This death is not in vain, they died in Christ.
Re: Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2017
so touching, may their souls rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scrap Trailer Falls On Vehicles In Ikorodu. Photos / What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.